Dr. Viktor N. Mazurets

Rate Dr. Viktor N. Mazurets

Dr. Viktor N. Mazurets's Ratings

The doctor, the hygienist, and the staff are super nice and friendly, above all this they are knowledgeable, and do a great work. On my every visit the doctor was carefully listening to my concerns and taking his time to explain everything in details. I would and already do recommend these guys to my friends and family. Thank you for doing wonderful job.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2655592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I am a person who is terrified of dentists. Dr. Mazurets took great care of me. Not only he did a perfect job with my root canal and fillings but he and his staff made sure I was comfortable all the way from the time I sat in the chair until I got home. They are very caring people. I would recommend only him and his staff, Thank you so much for taking such a great care of me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][98496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

He and his staff were efficient but thorough and the whole visit was very pleasant. And his hours actually let people who work get to the dentist without having to take time off!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][98495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Like I mentioned on Facebook. A Dr that truly cares and knows what he is doing. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][98494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][98493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

After a few disappointments with others, I have found the best. His staff is professional, excellent caring people. Dr. Mazurets is detail oriented and will only do his best. After consultaion, he worked a plan that was best for me. His sense of humor helps relax you. They genuinely care!!!!! I now have a smile I'm proud of. Impressed with a finance plan that fit my budget. Painless!!! Highly recommend this Office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][98492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

Friendly, knowledgeable, and caring. A great dentistry for for families. I recommend 100%

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][98491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

will recommend anybody who have small children!!! my boys still remember "Dr. Victor"; exceptional ability to communicate with children!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][98490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

Very friendly and caring dentist. Enjoyed his personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98489].votes_count ]]