Dr. Viktor N. Mazurets

Dr. Viktor N. Mazurets

Rate Dr. Viktor N. Mazurets

Dr. Viktor N. Mazurets's Ratings

I am a person who is terrified of dentists. Dr. Mazurets took great care of me. Not only he did a perfect job with my root canal and fillings but he and his staff made sure I was comfortable all the way from the time I sat in the chair until I got home. They are very caring people. I would recommend only him and his staff, Thank you so much for taking such a great care of me.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

He and his staff were efficient but thorough and the whole visit was very pleasant. And his hours actually let people who work get to the dentist without having to take time off!

Submitted June 1, 2012 | flag

Like I mentioned on Facebook. A Dr that truly cares and knows what he is doing. Thank you.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable Doctor.

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

After a few disappointments with others, I have found the best. His staff is professional, excellent caring people. Dr. Mazurets is detail oriented and will only do his best. After consultaion, he worked a plan that was best for me. His sense of humor helps relax you. They genuinely care!!!!! I now have a smile I'm proud of. Impressed with a finance plan that fit my budget. Painless!!! Highly recommend this Office.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2011 | flag

Friendly, knowledgeable, and caring. A great dentistry for for families. I recommend 100%

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

will recommend anybody who have small children!!! my boys still remember "Dr. Victor"; exceptional ability to communicate with children!!!!

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag

Very friendly and caring dentist. Enjoyed his personality.

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag