You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Bohrer

Dr. Michael Bohrer's Ratings

Met with Dr. Bohrer 3 times. He recently performed a laparoscopic cystectomy and a hysteroscopy on me. I was very nervous going into the surgery, but Dr. Bohrer made me feel so comfortable and confident. He was extremely knowledgeable, kind, and caring. Surgery went great, I had a great recovery and it's all thanks to him. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Office staff is great too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I wish all doctors were as patient, caring, and thorough as Dr. Bohrer. He took the time to explain every thing that was going on with me, every aspect of the surgery (he even drew pictures!), and always answered all questions in plain english. At no point did I ever feel rushed, and his happy personality is just infectious! I wish I could have him as my everyday OB/GYN - I was sad to say goodbye to him after I had my procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Test - test, test, test again; Test - test, test, test again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Very gentle and very kind. Someone whose diagnosis you can trust. In my initial days of conception (yes, I conceived and delivered 2 healthy normal babies after only 1 IVF at RMANJ) I bled a little and he correctly diagnosed that it was my fibroid that was causing it although the fibroid was very small (4mmX4mm) and on the outer wall of the uterus so theoretically it should not have been causing any problems with my pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr Bohrer is Best and he is very gentle with his examinations and excellent with his surgery skills. He did my D&C and I know i was in better hands. Recovery was great. He is also very knowledgeable, and explains every thing in detail and answers any questions you pose to him and very honest. Very very genuine, compassionate and he seems to love his work. Never hurried, always smiling and funny and made me feel at ease.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2459041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

At our first meeting, the doctor was extremely pleasant, patient, knowledgeable and kind. I talked about him all day. He is funny too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

He is the best, nobody could ever match him. Extremely compassionate and sweet. He is extremely knowledgeable. I would whole heartedly recommend him for anybody who is wanting a baby

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Mr.Michael Bohrer he is a great Doctor I must say a good human being who understand the problem and advice you so good that you are so satisfied & delighted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2013

Dr. Bohrer did my polyps surgery. Amazing doctor, very personable would take time to make you comfortablr and answer all your question.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2012

Dr Michael Bohrer is one of the best doctors in Somerset,NJ area. Here, I was treated for endometriosis stage-4 and then I got artificial insemination done. Had great experience both the times. I must add that he'll answer all our questions, in fact he was happy to do that. I'm now a parent of 1.5 yr old twins, all credit goes to him :).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966503].votes_count ]]