Rate Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's Ratings

Do not see Dr. Trifiletti I am a nurse and i was so angry with him and his office staff Silkey.
Not only is she rude she is stupid! There was no follow up for my son which is so important to see if his treatment worked. Dr. Triffiletti ignored my husbands e-mails for follow up blood work. I quess there was not enough money in it to do follow up blood work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's response
I am sorry you did not have a good experience. We are working very hard to improve our staff.
I also feel that calling my staff member "stupid" is an ad hominem attack that is inappropriate for a social medium setting. You can contact me if there are any further questions,

Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Good Dr, rude staff! Not worth the money, other Dr's out there just as educated. Spent over $1000 on lab work, took 2 months to get results to me then charged me for the results!!! There are others out there that will go through insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's response
We are working hard to improve our staff. I hope that you find another doctor that meets your needs. Neither we, nor any other doctor, can ensure that any tests recommended are covered by insurance.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr T has been the key to expediting my sons pandas improvements. He's the best and worth the money. We have always had timely courteous and comprehensive interactions with this physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2510537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Very expensive. Doesn't take insurance. Insurer only reimburses small part of fee after deductible I spent close to $2000. Had long waits, no replies to emails, couldn't get prescriptions, worst receptionists ever. Not nice to do to needy families.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2014

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's response
We are working hard to improve our staff. Things are already getting much better .....

Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr. T is a good doctor, however, he is overwhelmed and disorganized. He needs an office manager and someone who can manage the administrative demands of his practice. I would not recommend him. Try another PANS/PANDAS doctor who is organized, who follows through, and returns phone calls and emails.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's response
I arrive in the office at 6am and leave after 8pm, 7 days a week. A good deal of time time is spent THINKING the problem at hand. Most of my patients have seen many other doctors and a great deal of thought is required to come up with a proper diagnosis. This takes time, and I will take whatever time is needed. I have hired more staff, at a much higher competence level, to deal with administrative problems.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr T. saved my child's life. My child was diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disorder known as PANDAS/PANS syndrome and not one doctor other than Dr T. was educated on it or able to treat it. He's a genius.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1966543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

Dr T ordered bloodwork for my child and Im still waiting for my results. He is very knowledgeable but if your case isn't an emergency you don't get his full attention. Waiting months for test results and charging $300 for the results doesn't seem right to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2012

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's response
We are improving our turnaround of lab results and have hired new administrative staff,

Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr trifiletti was FANTASTIC! He is by far the most knowledgeable, experienced, professional doctor I have been to. He discovered that I have been misdiagnosed for 12 years, and prescribed treatment and now I am cured! He is wonderful! He spent adequate time analyzing my case, got to know me and my histry and kept us involved every step of the way. He even discovered that my immediate family members are carriers for the same genetic disorder that I have and gave us outlets for treatment if needed. He has tremendously impacted my life for the best. 10 out of 10!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1966541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2012

I was referred to the doctor from a friend. I had a child suffering from horrible seizures. I spoke with Dr. Trifiletti by phone and he was amazing. He knew we were quite far away and said he didn't specialize in the issue he felt my son had. He gave me a name of a fellow doctor in his area and offered to call someone closer. We got an appointment far earlier than the 7 month wait list we were on and we got amazing treatment we really needed. God Bless Him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1966540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

Dr T is AMAZING and a true God send for PANS! He will do phone consults and whatever is needed to help your child get well! He is by far the best I have come across to date and would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1966539].votes_count ]]