Rate Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's Ratings

Dr. Trifiletti is one of a kind, a rare gem. He is up on the most cutting edge information, and an excellent diagnostician. He uses genetic testing and extensive detailed interviews to connect the dots of seemingly unrelated symptoms. He has diagnosed my daughter with syndromes only discovered and given a name two years ago. Even top doctors at top hospitals don't match his expertise. He takes plenty of time with each patient to get to the source of the symptoms. Now my daughter is able to get treatment that hasn't been able to be diagnosed or successfully treated before.
Dr. Trifiletti does not take insurance but his fee is well worth paying for. If you are frustrated going from doctor to doctor without much success in treatment, Dr. Trifiletti is the miracle you've been looking for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. T is a supremely knowledgeable pediatric neurologist in Ramsey, NJ, with vast experience and expertise in diagnosing and treating PANDAS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorder Associated With Strep)/PANS (Pediatric Acute-onset Neuropsychiatric syndrome). He is a brilliant and dear man who has devoted his career and life to helping to save our children from PANDAS/PANS, which steals childhoods if misdiagnosed and mistreated or not treated. He is currently a sole practitioner and works 15+ hours a day helping our kids. He is in most Sundays and holidays, as well, tending to his busy practice and labor intensive patient analyses, data mapping, appointments, etc. People come from across the globe to this amazing doctor and brilliant researcher. I have never had any problem booking a prompt appointment, which is what I do if I have loads of questions or need updated labwork etc. Dr. T simply does not have time to answer every phone call and email, but is making every effort to improve in this area, including hiring all all new staff. He is doing the very best he can for as many as he can. Dr. T gave us our son back and we continue to book periodic follow up appointments to keep him on the right track. We always look forward to seeing Dr. T. His respect, kindness, knowledge, tenderness toward my child, commitment, etc. IS SIMPLY UNMATCHED in our experience. We LOVE Dr. T and wholeheartedly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2689822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr Trifiletti is an excellent doctor. I couldn't recommend him more highly than I do to anyone that has a sick child, or to those looking for a second opinion. The staff always finds a slot for the new patient, or older one that needs fast attention.
It's very comforting to know that Dr Trifiletti is there for my family. I've called him out of hours and seen him on weekends. He's very dedicated to the well being of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2681696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

No works your insurance, but in my case All I can say is that it's pandas is not a simple flu, is complex and requires a great experience to treat it properly, so do not take my decision based on medical insurance but on the experience of the doctor, his references , preparation and background. He is our angel!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2675179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

The people who are giving him bad reviews must be kidding me. Dr. T. Is one of the only doctors out there who is trying to figure out what the root problem is with my son. I have taken him all over including NYC and others are just using their standard medical text book but my son is not a text book case and watching him suffer was so painful!

Thank God for Dr T. who has actually helped my son with his hard work and experience!! Don't people get that there are so many children suffering with complex problems and it takes time for each case. Give Dr. T a break... He's a very special doctor !

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2670828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

Do not see Dr. Trifiletti I am a nurse and i was so angry with him and his office staff Silkey.
Not only is she rude she is stupid! There was no follow up for my son which is so important to see if his treatment worked. Dr. Triffiletti ignored my husbands e-mails for follow up blood work. I quess there was not enough money in it to do follow up blood work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's response
I am sorry you did not have a good experience. We are working very hard to improve our staff.
I also feel that calling my staff member "stupid" is an ad hominem attack that is inappropriate for a social medium setting. You can contact me if there are any further questions,

Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Good Dr, rude staff! Not worth the money, other Dr's out there just as educated. Spent over $1000 on lab work, took 2 months to get results to me then charged me for the results!!! There are others out there that will go through insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's response
We are working hard to improve our staff. I hope that you find another doctor that meets your needs. Neither we, nor any other doctor, can ensure that any tests recommended are covered by insurance.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr T has been the key to expediting my sons pandas improvements. He's the best and worth the money. We have always had timely courteous and comprehensive interactions with this physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2510537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Very expensive. Doesn't take insurance. Insurer only reimburses small part of fee after deductible I spent close to $2000. Had long waits, no replies to emails, couldn't get prescriptions, worst receptionists ever. Not nice to do to needy families.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2014

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's response
We are working hard to improve our staff. Things are already getting much better .....

Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr. T is a good doctor, however, he is overwhelmed and disorganized. He needs an office manager and someone who can manage the administrative demands of his practice. I would not recommend him. Try another PANS/PANDAS doctor who is organized, who follows through, and returns phone calls and emails.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's response
I arrive in the office at 6am and leave after 8pm, 7 days a week. A good deal of time time is spent THINKING the problem at hand. Most of my patients have seen many other doctors and a great deal of thought is required to come up with a proper diagnosis. This takes time, and I will take whatever time is needed. I have hired more staff, at a much higher competence level, to deal with administrative problems.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ramsey, NJ