Rate Dr. David Z. Barget

Dr. David Z. Barget's Ratings

He is simply the best dentist out there. He is caring, kind, funny and extremely knowledgable. He is a perfectionist. His staff is wonderful. I wish I could rate him higher!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2228585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. David Barget and his office staff are extremely professional and caring. Dentisty is a fear of mine and Dr Barget has a tremendous amount of compassion and understanding. He made me feel as comfortable as I could by explaining the procedure in detail and assuring me I was going to be taken care of !! And I was! He is an extremely confident periodontist that takes pride in his work and his patients. My experience exceeded my expectations and I can't recommend him enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2228584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Dr. Barget was recommended by a friend and I would not hesitate to recommend him to other friends. He is caring and gentle, highly competent, and will bend over backwards to be sure that you understand your options, what he is about to do and what you might feel, etc. He made me feel at ease the whole time through extractions and implant seating. His work is excellent. His staff are friendly, helpful, and very competent. I cannot think of a single negative about his work. However, he is so good that it can take a long time to get an appointment. Trust me - he is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I have had numerous procedures on my mouth and one experience was very bad that I will spend a long time fixing so was very afraid of trying anything new. I finally found a great dentist off Thompson Peak Pkwy who was wonderful and he referred me to Dr. Barget. My husband came with me because I almost feel sick walking in an office after a very bad experience in the past. Dr Barget noticed more things going on in my mouth that I knew about but no other Doctor took the time to notice. His staff was so helpful. He is a perfectionist in his work and is very gentle and caring. I had two implants put in yesterday and back tooth pulled. My friends have had just 1 implant love the results but complained of serious pain from other Doctors. I didn't feel a thing and felt great that same evening. He really sat down and explained the procedure in detail. I wont go to anyone else and having more implants next year. HE IS THE BEST!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

I had dental implants done by Dr Barget. He was fantastic - knowledgeable, professional, and helped me manage through the process despite my considerable fears. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

Dr. Barget has treated me for four years. He has done multiple implants as well as maintained my teeth. I have severe periodontal issues and have had for 35 years. I rate him the best. He is knowledgeable, helpful and provides excellent and efficient treatment. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2010

I recently had oral surgery and Dr. Barget took the time to explain everything before hand in detail that was going to happen. He even called me to find out how I was doing after surgery. I rate Dr. Barget and his staff 100%. I love them all. Carol

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

I've never encountered such a helpful and friendly team. Everyone from Dr. Barget, to the reception desk, billing and nurses/aids were all fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2007

He listens and does a great job of offering alternatives along with the pros and cons - and his work is terrific.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98694].votes_count ]]