Rate Dr. John E. Humiston

Dr. John E. Humiston's Ratings

Very Bad customer service. No compassion. It took the doctor 2 weeks to return my call and I am a physician colleague! I can only imagine how he treats his patients.....

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

Snake Oil salesman.. that is the feeling you will get when you walk in and then review how he diagnoses you.. holding pills in your arm, as he pushes down with you.. He diagnosed me of having a Throat disease w/o even taking a culture, so I would buy some liquid from him, which ultimately caused more problems. This doctor never once issued a medical test.. Not Once! Even though I had been very sick for years. What is also interesting.. is that he is a candida expert, yet on two different sites, he has Two DIFFERENT stories about how and why he came to learn about candida.. 1st story, his wife had it.. 2nd story, He had it.. oh, and dont' get me started on his magic juice.. yes, that is what he calls it.. He sells dreams, but it is expensive, and can cost you your health - His method of healthcare is highly unethical. at best -- INSURANCE will not cover the majority of treatment.. and he will have you buying a lot from his Non Pharma "pharmacy" - so have cash in hand..

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag