Rate Dr. John E. Humiston

Dr. John E. Humiston's Ratings

I've only had pleasant experience with this compassionate and concerned professional since I first had an appointment with him in approx 2004. The staff at The Center for Health and Wellbeing are great and I'm happy he's with them. Very important as my health went nowhere good at all with previous and mind you prestigious medical experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Very Bad customer service. No compassion. It took the doctor 2 weeks to return my call and I am a physician colleague! I can only imagine how he treats his patients.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

Snake Oil salesman.. that is the feeling you will get when you walk in and then review how he diagnoses you.. holding pills in your arm, as he pushes down with you.. He diagnosed me of having a Throat disease w/o even taking a culture, so I would buy some liquid from him, which ultimately caused more problems. This doctor never once issued a medical test.. Not Once! Even though I had been very sick for years. What is also interesting.. is that he is a candida expert, yet on two different sites, he has Two DIFFERENT stories about how and why he came to learn about candida.. 1st story, his wife had it.. 2nd story, He had it.. oh, and dont' get me started on his magic juice.. yes, that is what he calls it.. He sells dreams, but it is expensive, and can cost you your health - His method of healthcare is highly unethical. at best -- INSURANCE will not cover the majority of treatment.. and he will have you buying a lot from his Non Pharma "pharmacy" - so have cash in hand..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98715].votes_count ]]