Rate Dr. Robert A. McPeake

Dr. Robert A. McPeake's Ratings

Dr. McPeake is a great Doctor. The kind of Dr. I am use to, who gives you a thorough exam no matter what you come in for. Most Drs. nowadays, don't even touch their patients. They almost act like they are afraid they will catch something. I could name numerous Drs. who treat patients like this. Not Dr. McPeake, he is warm, spends time with you and listens. He doesn't look down on you if you have a suggestion about a natural supplement that you want to try. He is very helpful in all ways, I have gone to him about ten years and would not change for anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2012

Very pleasant and helpful staff. Dr. McPeak always spends time with me to make sure all my questions are answered and does a through physical exam. Great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700012].votes_count ]]