You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeremy Swindlehurst

Dr. Jeremy Swindlehurst's Ratings

For years I've been struggling with headaches. A couple of years ago, I noticed that my headache wasn't going away no matter how much medicine I took or the different things I tried. I'd gone to every kind of doctor and got the same answer. I was perfectly health and that there didn't seem to be any reason for my headache. My heart was perfect, my brain and spinal cord were all in beautiful working order, the list goes on! It was all good news, but I had a major problem. I started not having the energy to even get out of bed. Combined with my headache, most days I was a mess. Looking back on when it started getting bad, I am so surprised that I got the perfect grades in school because I missed almost a quarter of my junior year. We then tried Red River Health and Wellness. I was okay with trying anything. The first month or two were difficult because I had to change my diet and it was an emotional struggle as well as a physical one. Almost six months later and I am doing great! My energy is coming back and I only have a headache when there is a reason for one like I didn't drink enough water and I'm a little dehydrated! I am able to go on to college and move on with my life and feel confident. Thank you Dr. Swndlehurst for teaching me what I need to know so I can stay healthy and know my body! I will forever be grateful for the knowledge I have gained. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

After being diagnosed with thyroid cancer and having my thyroid completely removed. My health issues continued to get worse. I went to numerous doctors seeking help. Each appointment was a major disappointment. My symptoms were not taken seriously. I was mentally & physically exhausted and my life was flashing before me in a daze day after day. After a year and a half of not feeling better after surgery. My mom & friends recommended Red River Clinic. I decided to give it a try. I was at the end of my rope and thought it will either work or it won't. But just a few months in I was back to my old self. My family noticed a huge difference and so did I. I have more energy, my personality is back. Life is normal again. I just want to tell everyone that this is the place for relief and help. Dr Swindlehurst listens to you and really takes time with you. I have my life back and I owe it to Dr Swindlehurst. I look back and can't believe that I went so long suffering with my symptoms and no one took me seriously. Thank you!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Swindlehurst and his assistant are always helpful. I have had some concerns off and on, and the doctor has called me back right away. What a change from most doctors who never have the courtesy to call you back! The doctor has always answered my questions and has assured me that I am doing great on this new diet. What a relief! He really cares about my well-being, I'm not just another patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I don't think words can even begin to express how thankful I am for Dr Swindlehurst! After several months of feeling like I was watching my life pass me by from the couch due to total mental and physical exhaustion I finally decided I needed to do something about it. I started seeing Dr Swindlehurst in March of 2014 and upon the first time meeting him I knew he was going to do everything he could to help me improve my health and feel better about myself. He didn't just look at my test results and come up with a diagnosis, he really listened to what I had to say and treated me based on a combination of my results AND how I said I was feeling. I have never had a doctor care about my needs and concerns as much as he did. Being that I don't live in St George the majority of my visits were over the phone but regardless of there being no face to face connection, I always looked forward to our sessions and never felt like I was "just another patient." I was treated like a human being and never doubted that he actually cared about both my physical and mental health. I highly recommend him to anyone. I am so thankful I went to RedRiver Health and Wellness and cannot imagine what my life would be like if I had not. After several months of treatment and working with Dr Swindlehurst we were able to pinpoint my problems and I am happy to say that I am feeling SOO much better! I actually have hope now that life can only continue to get better and am honestly in a place in my life that 6 months ago I didn't think was even possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I am so glad that I went to see Dr. Swindlehurst. A great friend of mine recommended that I go see him after she saw the rapid decline in my health the last year. I could not remember important events, was having a hard time moving around, was unable to care for my children without help, very depressed and didn't have hope or much will to live. After 3 months of going to Red River and getting on the diet and supplements along with thyroid medication, I am a completely different person. I feel A MILLION times better. I am able to work, take care of my 5 kids, keep up with my house, have tons of energy and am getting better at controlling my mood and emotions. I am so grateful that I went to Dr. Swindlehurst. I am excited for my future and am so glad I feel better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I went to see Dr. Swindlehurst on the urging of my husband. I did not think anyone could help me feel any better. I was diagnosed with Hashimotos 20 years ago but no one explained exactly what that was or how it affected me. I was prescribed thyroid medication and eventually had the thyroid removed. I struggled with weight gain, depression (on anti-depressants for the last 8 years) mood swings, constant pain through out my body, trouble sleeping, low energy levels. I thought that the way I was feeling was due to getting older and raising kids. It's just what happened. Boy was I wrong! I followed the program of the diet and supplements and I was feeling SO MUCH BETTER in just a couple of weeks!! I have no more pain, my depression is gone and I can think clearly. I also have more energy than I have had in years. I feel like a MILLION BUCKS!! I will forever be grateful to Dr. Swindlehurst for his help and care. He is very caring and personable. I wish I had done this a long time ago! Go see him you will never regret it!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Swindlehurst does not make empty promises. I am almost 50 years old and had resigned myself to the weight gain, joint aches, disinterest in intimacy, and increasing depression of a middle aged woman. After only 3 months of following the recommended food plan and taking the individually prescribed supplements , I feel better than I have in 15 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Swindlehurst really knows his stuff. He is a great resource and truly cares about his patients. His program was perfect for me and has greatly improved my life! He also gave me many tools and much information to stay healthy and strong for my entire life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr. Swindlehurst is a great doctor and really helps and listens to his patients. His program has forever changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr. Swindlehurst listens to his patients! He is also very attentive to the individual needs of my particular situation and fine tunes our approach to my health in a professional and courteous manner. I am thrilled to have found a doctor who listens and knows how to encourage me towards better health! It is not easy to find a doctor who joins you as a partner to your health goals. If you are looking for a partner towards better health, Dr. Swindlehurst can help guide you in the right direction. He meets you right where you are regardless of where you are in your health journey. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698242].votes_count ]]