You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeremy Swindlehurst

Dr. Jeremy Swindlehurst's Ratings

Dr Swindlehurst was extremely easy to work with. He is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful in understanding my specific issues. As a Chiropractor, he is gentle and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr Swindlehurst is the most incredible person! He genuinely cares for his patients & is extremely knowledgable with how our bodies work, and why they do what they do. I'm so grateful he chose this line of work because I know the impact he has had on my life & many others.
I had every symptom the ad had on the radio plus a few more. I thought I'd try the free consultation. Struggling holding food down, when all medical tests said I was fine & so was my gallbladder. Suffering from addicions (alcohol,caffeine & sugar) I always felt exhausted & no amount of energy drinks would help but make me feel like having a heart attack.
I chose to do the anti inflammatory diet & change my life & my health. After 2 weeks of cleansing, I felt amazing, a natural high, happy, energetic & clear headed.
I KNOW this program works & there's no better person to help you heal than Dr Swindlehurst!!! I can't say enough great things because he's so awesome!
I'm grateful to him! You will be too:)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2822958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I am one of Dr. Swindlehurst's older patients. Hadn't been feeling right for along time. I heard the add for Dr Swindlehurst on the radio, after about year, I decided to call him. I've been on the program for about 2 1/2 months and I'm feeling better than I have in a long time. If you think you need help, call Dr. Swindlehurst, I did and it's the best call I've made for myself and my family.
Thank you Dr. Swindlehurst!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2819986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I can ditto to all the previous comments. I have struggled for years knowing that something was wrong with me, but I couldn't get a doctor to listen. Having studied medical information and my previous husband's nursing books, I could tell them what my problem was by name (hypothyroidism and adrenal gland distress) , but most of them had no idea how to help me. Some had not even heard of it!! Why are they doctors? I gained 60 pounds over a two year period and kept it on for over 10 years even after extensive exercise and dieting. I ended up with an emergency surgery because my bowels were blocked from infrequent movement. Now I am doing 100% better and losing weight while I eat more. Dr. Swindlehurst listens to his patients and then get us to listen to our bodies. When we can come into harmony with each other we do better. After struggling for so long, I feel great knowing that I have a chance at a normal life again. Thank you Dr. Swindlehurst and this program. I now tell everyone about it and how they should be eating the right foods and listening to their bodies. You have given my life another chance at freedom.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2804006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

What a relief it has been to finally find a Dr. who actually listens. I have struggled with headaches, lack of energy, and just not feeling like myself for quite a while. After seeing numerous Doctors that just blew me off it felt nice to finally find someone to put in the time and stick with me to help me feel better. This is the best I have felt in a long time. I'm so grateful for the time that has been put in and the knowledge I am getting to help me live my life as healthy as possible.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2800725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

How many words do I have? I can't say enough positive about Dr. J. Swindlehurst!! He is what is called a "Functional Chiropractor". His specific concentration is the endocrine or glandular system of the body. I had recently been thinking of going to an "Endocrinologist", which is an M.D., but I seemed too afraid to hear again...."I don't think there's anything more I can do for you Julie....just tough it out". So, I put asking for a referral off and off and off. It's funny how we can develop a fear toward asking another M.D. or Osteopath for help. It's Pavlov's dogs again and again.

For the past 4-6 months I have been hearing about a local Clinic through the testimonies of some of the patients who have been helped. It is the "Red River Health and Wellness Clinic". Both television and radio broadcasts in St. George, Utah, have advertised frequently regarding their work with thyroid patients. What finally helped me to have the courage to try again after treatment from many, many physicians was how I felt when these testimonies were born. I felt a sense of hope. This hope came to me from somewhere outside of myself. In hind sight, I truly feel God has blessed me with the courage and inspiration to try again.

For the past ten(10) years I have suffered with Fibro-myalgia and Chronic Pain. In addition, the past three(3) years have plagued me with daily headaches and unrelenting nausea. I was bed ridden or couch ridden for most of these past years. Every time I would attempt to get "vertical", as I say, the nausea would over come me. I was forced to lie back down and accept things as they were. I had little hope for any future. I felt like I was wasting away physically and emotionally as the days passed me by. I felt utterly useless....and I was useless to my husband, who suffers from Non Hodgkins lymphoma and is currently under going his fourth round of chemotherapy treatment . In addition, I was useless to anyone who, in the past had reason to depend on me. Needless to say, the guilt piled up more each day that I lie on the couch helpless.

Within two(2) weeks of first meeting with Dr. Swindlehurst, I was 20-25% improved. My daily all day headaches had subsided along with the accompanying nausea. The first month or so I met with him weekly. (Now what Dr. does that???). You should know that answer. None!!

As the weeks passed, I continued to improve. I got my lost and forgotten energy level back first. Second, the depression was lifted from me and taken away to a far and distant land. This moment in time was a miracle! The majority of my chronic pain was subsiding and my intellect was becoming brighter each day I continued on the treatment plan. By the way, each patient has their own individual treatment plan tailored specifically for their needs based on laborious amounts of blood work and saliva testing. It was unbelievable...and still amazes me daily.

As I said at the beginning of this review, I cannot say enough positive about Dr. Swindlehurst along with his training and gifted desires to uncover the truth regarding what is at the bottom of a patients signs and symptoms.

He is one in a Million!!

Patient: Julie Jean Castro

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2797343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

For years I've been struggling with headaches. A couple of years ago, I noticed that my headache wasn't going away no matter how much medicine I took or the different things I tried. I'd gone to every kind of doctor and got the same answer. I was perfectly health and that there didn't seem to be any reason for my headache. My heart was perfect, my brain and spinal cord were all in beautiful working order, the list goes on! It was all good news, but I had a major problem. I started not having the energy to even get out of bed. Combined with my headache, most days I was a mess. Looking back on when it started getting bad, I am so surprised that I got the perfect grades in school because I missed almost a quarter of my junior year. We then tried Red River Health and Wellness. I was okay with trying anything. The first month or two were difficult because I had to change my diet and it was an emotional struggle as well as a physical one. Almost six months later and I am doing great! My energy is coming back and I only have a headache when there is a reason for one like I didn't drink enough water and I'm a little dehydrated! I am able to go on to college and move on with my life and feel confident. Thank you Dr. Swndlehurst for teaching me what I need to know so I can stay healthy and know my body! I will forever be grateful for the knowledge I have gained. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2772364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

After being diagnosed with thyroid cancer and having my thyroid completely removed. My health issues continued to get worse. I went to numerous doctors seeking help. Each appointment was a major disappointment. My symptoms were not taken seriously. I was mentally & physically exhausted and my life was flashing before me in a daze day after day. After a year and a half of not feeling better after surgery. My mom & friends recommended Red River Clinic. I decided to give it a try. I was at the end of my rope and thought it will either work or it won't. But just a few months in I was back to my old self. My family noticed a huge difference and so did I. I have more energy, my personality is back. Life is normal again. I just want to tell everyone that this is the place for relief and help. Dr Swindlehurst listens to you and really takes time with you. I have my life back and I owe it to Dr Swindlehurst. I look back and can't believe that I went so long suffering with my symptoms and no one took me seriously. Thank you!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2757713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Swindlehurst and his assistant are always helpful. I have had some concerns off and on, and the doctor has called me back right away. What a change from most doctors who never have the courtesy to call you back! The doctor has always answered my questions and has assured me that I am doing great on this new diet. What a relief! He really cares about my well-being, I'm not just another patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2730048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I don't think words can even begin to express how thankful I am for Dr Swindlehurst! After several months of feeling like I was watching my life pass me by from the couch due to total mental and physical exhaustion I finally decided I needed to do something about it. I started seeing Dr Swindlehurst in March of 2014 and upon the first time meeting him I knew he was going to do everything he could to help me improve my health and feel better about myself. He didn't just look at my test results and come up with a diagnosis, he really listened to what I had to say and treated me based on a combination of my results AND how I said I was feeling. I have never had a doctor care about my needs and concerns as much as he did. Being that I don't live in St George the majority of my visits were over the phone but regardless of there being no face to face connection, I always looked forward to our sessions and never felt like I was "just another patient." I was treated like a human being and never doubted that he actually cared about both my physical and mental health. I highly recommend him to anyone. I am so thankful I went to RedRiver Health and Wellness and cannot imagine what my life would be like if I had not. After several months of treatment and working with Dr Swindlehurst we were able to pinpoint my problems and I am happy to say that I am feeling SOO much better! I actually have hope now that life can only continue to get better and am honestly in a place in my life that 6 months ago I didn't think was even possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2715812].votes_count ]]