Rate Dr. Jeremy Swindlehurst

Dr. Jeremy Swindlehurst's Ratings

Very knowledgeable. Takes the time to explain things so I can understand them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Excellent Doctor and Staff! Extremely professional and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

When recommended that I make an appointment to see Dr. Swindlehurst from a friend, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was not able to receive the help I was in need of until my experience in working with him and the Red River Health and Wellness Center in St. George, Utah. I became severely ill and didn't know if I would become well again. I will forever be grateful for the amazing improvements and wellness I have obtained through his medical practice. He was most knowledgeable and thorough in diagnosing how best to treat my health. I just wish more people could know about him and the potential of becoming well again. . . I know there are many people who suffer and are sick who could become well if only they too had a chance to be treated by this wonderful Doctor. He doesn't just treat symptoms, he finds out what is causing the problem then helps one to heal. A most grateful Patient! TB

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I wish I had found Dr. Swindlehurst years ago. With his help, problems that I have been living with for most of my adult life have literally disappeared. I feel like I have control of my life now. I feel better and have more energy. I've lost weight and have been able to maintain my current weight without any effort. I highly recommend him to anyone suffering from digestive issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr. Swindlehurst helped change my life. I am a better mom and wife.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I can't say enough good about Dr. Swindlehurst. He literaly has changed my life. Before I went to him I was lost confused and very frustrated. He truly was concerned for my health. He listened fully to all the symptoms I was dealing with and more importantly he believed me! Dr. Swindlehurst is very knowledgable and has taught me so much. I would and will recommended him to anyone that is suffering from my disease. I will be forever thankful for his time, compasion and knowledge he has shared with me in helping me understand and live with my disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Swindlehurst is the best doctor I have ever had. I went to 7 different doctors that could not diagnose me and kept telling me I was "normal". He was the first to actually listen to me. He is respectful, very knowledgeable and helps me to understand the reasons behind what he does. He allows his patients to contact him directly for questions, which other doctors NEVER allow patients to do. He has made me feel that I am his only patient when I know that he treats others. He has a way of making me feel that my symptoms and my ailments are just as important to him as they are to me. I am very grateful to have such a caring and considerate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2228660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Very helpful, listened and directed my treatment to an improved status.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2228659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Everything about this office was exceptional. I have gained much knowledge through this program. The staff was never distracted away from me during my visits. Everyone was kind and full of positive energy. All questions were answered, if not at the time of asking, research was done and a return call with an answer shortly after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2228658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Swindlehurst is very thorough. He was able to run tests for me that other Drs. have never thought of before. He takes the time needed to help me understand my own health, and the things that I need to do in order to obtain better health. He does not just give a pill and say come back in 6 months and we will see how you are doing. He helped me obtain a lifestyle change to good health. At first he would call up to twice a week, then once a week, and slowly made the appointments further apart. Dr. Swindlehurst was able to make several of my appointments over the phone. This was very helpful to me as I was several hours away and have many small children. He is also always available to answer any questions at other times. We used all natural supplements and diet changes in order for me to become healthier. He was very kind and sincere. He was very encouraging and non-judgemental. I enjoyed working with him towards better health!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2228657].votes_count ]]