Rate Dr. Jeremy Swindlehurst

Dr. Jeremy Swindlehurst's Ratings

Dr. Swindlehurst really knows his stuff. He is a great resource and truly cares about his patients. His program was perfect for me and has greatly improved my life! He also gave me many tools and much information to stay healthy and strong for my entire life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr. Swindlehurst is a great doctor and really helps and listens to his patients. His program has forever changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr. Swindlehurst listens to his patients! He is also very attentive to the individual needs of my particular situation and fine tunes our approach to my health in a professional and courteous manner. I am thrilled to have found a doctor who listens and knows how to encourage me towards better health! It is not easy to find a doctor who joins you as a partner to your health goals. If you are looking for a partner towards better health, Dr. Swindlehurst can help guide you in the right direction. He meets you right where you are regardless of where you are in your health journey. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I owe my life to Dr Swindlehurst. I had basically given up all hope of ever being healthy again. I was even planning my funeral. My daughter went to a Red River Clinic in Salt Lake. She told me about this new diet she was on and told me to check it out. So I went to Dr Swindlehurst. To be honest, I doubted anyone could help me. After our first meeting, I decided to give him 6 months. If after that time, and no progress was made I would give up. So I threw out a bunch of food I wasn't suppose to eat. I started taking his supplements and eating what I was on his diet. It didn't take 6 months. It only took 6 weeks to see a complete turn around. I was feeling SO much better! I had more energy. I started losing weight. I could concentrate and I started to enjoy life. It's past my 6 month deadline. I'm so glad I met Dr Swindlehurst. He's caring, professional, and very knowledgeable. My only regret is that I didn't go see him sooner. So if you're reading this and wondering if you should go in to see this good doctor, just go. I promise if you follow his instructions, you'll start to feel better. Soon! Good luck in your journey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr. Swindlehurst has completely turned my life around! He has given me the gift of a new life. Never in a million years did I believe that I would feel this light, happy, and alive; and all with natural supplements and healthy eating habits! For years I had tried countless ways to lose weight, but they would always end up hurting me more; it was becoming more and more difficult just to walk and be normal. He saw my desperation and no amount of words can thank him for what he has done for me! Within 2-3 weeks I felt on top of the world! Dr. Swindlehurst is the most amazing doctor I have ever met, and I have met A LOT of doctors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr. Swindlehurst is amazing. He is helping me become more healthy. I have had several challenges along my wellness journey and he has been beside me all the way. I am half way through the program and feeling so much better. Some of my symptoms stopped within 2 weeks into the program. He has literally saved my life. I highly recommend Dr. Swindlehurst at Red River Health and Wellness Center.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I absolutely Love Dr. Swindlehurst. He has helped me more than I ever thought possible. I am no longer taking medicine for my thyroid, and I feel great. He has also taught me to love myself and learn to understand my body. I just wished I would have gone to him years ago, it could have saved me lots of money from going to other doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr. Swindlehurst is a fantastic doctor that I recommend highly. I am in such a better health state because of his work. He's very knowledgeable, encouraging, insightful and patient. I was in a pretty bad place when I began to see him. I didn't know at the time how bad it was until I've reached where I am today. I feel like I got my life back!
I highly recommend RedRiver Health and Wellness Center and particularly Dr. Swindlehurst if you are interested in truly finding the answers to your health challenges.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Dr Swindlehurst literally gave me my life back.
It took me almost 20 years and 9 different doctors and specialists to get me no where. I was getting continually worse, and couldn't get any answers.
Dr Swindlehurst gave me the answers I was looking for, and had given up on finding. I feel better than I ever thought possible. I couldn't recommend him higher.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Very knowledgeable. Takes the time to explain things so I can understand them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649976].votes_count ]]