Rate Dr. Jeremy Swindlehurst

Dr. Jeremy Swindlehurst's Ratings

Dr. Swindlehurst and his assistant are always helpful. I have had some concerns off and on, and the doctor has called me back right away. What a change from most doctors who never have the courtesy to call you back! The doctor has always answered my questions and has assured me that I am doing great on this new diet. What a relief! He really cares about my well-being, I'm not just another patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I don't think words can even begin to express how thankful I am for Dr Swindlehurst! After several months of feeling like I was watching my life pass me by from the couch due to total mental and physical exhaustion I finally decided I needed to do something about it. I started seeing Dr Swindlehurst in March of 2014 and upon the first time meeting him I knew he was going to do everything he could to help me improve my health and feel better about myself. He didn't just look at my test results and come up with a diagnosis, he really listened to what I had to say and treated me based on a combination of my results AND how I said I was feeling. I have never had a doctor care about my needs and concerns as much as he did. Being that I don't live in St George the majority of my visits were over the phone but regardless of there being no face to face connection, I always looked forward to our sessions and never felt like I was "just another patient." I was treated like a human being and never doubted that he actually cared about both my physical and mental health. I highly recommend him to anyone. I am so thankful I went to RedRiver Health and Wellness and cannot imagine what my life would be like if I had not. After several months of treatment and working with Dr Swindlehurst we were able to pinpoint my problems and I am happy to say that I am feeling SOO much better! I actually have hope now that life can only continue to get better and am honestly in a place in my life that 6 months ago I didn't think was even possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I am so glad that I went to see Dr. Swindlehurst. A great friend of mine recommended that I go see him after she saw the rapid decline in my health the last year. I could not remember important events, was having a hard time moving around, was unable to care for my children without help, very depressed and didn't have hope or much will to live. After 3 months of going to Red River and getting on the diet and supplements along with thyroid medication, I am a completely different person. I feel A MILLION times better. I am able to work, take care of my 5 kids, keep up with my house, have tons of energy and am getting better at controlling my mood and emotions. I am so grateful that I went to Dr. Swindlehurst. I am excited for my future and am so glad I feel better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I went to see Dr. Swindlehurst on the urging of my husband. I did not think anyone could help me feel any better. I was diagnosed with Hashimotos 20 years ago but no one explained exactly what that was or how it affected me. I was prescribed thyroid medication and eventually had the thyroid removed. I struggled with weight gain, depression (on anti-depressants for the last 8 years) mood swings, constant pain through out my body, trouble sleeping, low energy levels. I thought that the way I was feeling was due to getting older and raising kids. It's just what happened. Boy was I wrong! I followed the program of the diet and supplements and I was feeling SO MUCH BETTER in just a couple of weeks!! I have no more pain, my depression is gone and I can think clearly. I also have more energy than I have had in years. I feel like a MILLION BUCKS!! I will forever be grateful to Dr. Swindlehurst for his help and care. He is very caring and personable. I wish I had done this a long time ago! Go see him you will never regret it!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Swindlehurst does not make empty promises. I am almost 50 years old and had resigned myself to the weight gain, joint aches, disinterest in intimacy, and increasing depression of a middle aged woman. After only 3 months of following the recommended food plan and taking the individually prescribed supplements , I feel better than I have in 15 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Swindlehurst really knows his stuff. He is a great resource and truly cares about his patients. His program was perfect for me and has greatly improved my life! He also gave me many tools and much information to stay healthy and strong for my entire life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr. Swindlehurst is a great doctor and really helps and listens to his patients. His program has forever changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr. Swindlehurst listens to his patients! He is also very attentive to the individual needs of my particular situation and fine tunes our approach to my health in a professional and courteous manner. I am thrilled to have found a doctor who listens and knows how to encourage me towards better health! It is not easy to find a doctor who joins you as a partner to your health goals. If you are looking for a partner towards better health, Dr. Swindlehurst can help guide you in the right direction. He meets you right where you are regardless of where you are in your health journey. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I owe my life to Dr Swindlehurst. I had basically given up all hope of ever being healthy again. I was even planning my funeral. My daughter went to a Red River Clinic in Salt Lake. She told me about this new diet she was on and told me to check it out. So I went to Dr Swindlehurst. To be honest, I doubted anyone could help me. After our first meeting, I decided to give him 6 months. If after that time, and no progress was made I would give up. So I threw out a bunch of food I wasn't suppose to eat. I started taking his supplements and eating what I was on his diet. It didn't take 6 months. It only took 6 weeks to see a complete turn around. I was feeling SO much better! I had more energy. I started losing weight. I could concentrate and I started to enjoy life. It's past my 6 month deadline. I'm so glad I met Dr Swindlehurst. He's caring, professional, and very knowledgeable. My only regret is that I didn't go see him sooner. So if you're reading this and wondering if you should go in to see this good doctor, just go. I promise if you follow his instructions, you'll start to feel better. Soon! Good luck in your journey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr. Swindlehurst has completely turned my life around! He has given me the gift of a new life. Never in a million years did I believe that I would feel this light, happy, and alive; and all with natural supplements and healthy eating habits! For years I had tried countless ways to lose weight, but they would always end up hurting me more; it was becoming more and more difficult just to walk and be normal. He saw my desperation and no amount of words can thank him for what he has done for me! Within 2-3 weeks I felt on top of the world! Dr. Swindlehurst is the most amazing doctor I have ever met, and I have met A LOT of doctors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693491].votes_count ]]