Dr. NADIA SAMII

Rate Dr. NADIA SAMII

Dr. NADIA SAMII's Ratings

Dr. Samii is one of kindest people I know, my experiences with her been very positive. She actually listened to all my concerns and we had an understanding and honest conversation with me about my eyes. I felt very comfortable with her and did not feel rushed at all because she is so personable and down to earth and I appreciate. She helped me by being honest and letting me know that my vision was slowing changing but that I would still be ok for a little while with my same glasses (another doctor would have definately pushed me to buy something that day) I also had a rash around my eyelid that she gave her best opinion on during same appt, she told me easy and inexpensive way I could help my eye and it is helping me, she said if it doesn't go away she can recomend me to specialist. I highly reccomend her if you are like me and looking for a doctor who is smart and listens to all concerns. Also the office I went to accepts my insurance VSP.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag