Rate Dr. Lia C. Roley

Dr. Lia C. Roley's Ratings

She is extremely helpful, kind hearted and open minded. She has helped me through some very dark times. I know that seeing her has deeply enriched my life and given me the ability to see people and things more clearly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][99150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

She is by far the best therapist I have ever seen. She is intuitive, warm, sensitive, intelligent and caring. I believe that she has a God given ability to heal people who are really hurting. There is no subject matter that is off limits because she is very open minded and easy to talk to. She has the ability to see through your pain no matter how hard you try to hide it. You will find yourself talking about things you never thought would see the light of day. She uses some very unique therapy techniques that are highly effective in relieving depression, physical pain and anxiety. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][99149].votes_count ]]