Rate Dr. AMANDA M. SENAC

Dr. AMANDA M. SENAC's Ratings

Amanda and her staff were absolutely incredible. Amanda is so sweet and professional. You can tell she enjoys what she does and is extremely good at it. The supporting staff were very friendly, helpful and kind. I have been changing my eye doctor constantly for over 10 years. No more of that. Amanda is the only onei will see from now on.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Senac is very thorough, patient, and kind. She makes a trip to the eye doctor relaxing and comfortable. A real asset to Greenwood Family Eyecare. I think I've had the pleasure of working with Dr. Senac 3 times, and each time is enjoyable. Very good and knowledgeable; I've had many eye exams over the years that were just "so-so". Each time Dr. Senac has examined by eyes, she's nailed it and I've gotten the correct Rx. A great doctor to have! A Packers fan, but we forgive her, jk.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

Wonderful young doctor. Great experience. Will return

Submitted May 1, 2012 | flag

Exam was very thorough and the doctor and staff were extremely nice. It was obvious that Dr. Senac cares.

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag