Rate Dr. Saylee A. Tulpule

Dr. Saylee A. Tulpule's Ratings

I thought Dr. Tulpule was very aloof and kind of treated me like a number. I ended up seeing another doctor who was much more thorough about identifying exactly what were the problems and laying out optional courses of action, telling me the tradeoffs of each. Plus this other doctor was clearly very interested in me and my problem and in the workings of the foot, drawing simple little diagrams of the bones and joints and tendons and nerves and explaining my issues enthusiastically, as odd as that may sound for a podiatrist. Comparatively, Dr. Tulpule seemed like she was just going through the motions. But maybe I caught her on an off day, or maybe I'm unusually curious, or both. Clearly other people have been very pleased with her treatment and perhaps her recommended course of action for me would have resulted in the same or even a better outcome; it's impossible to say.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2013 | flag

Very patient and knowledgeable. Willing to try non-surgical methods before taking extreme measures.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

Very thoughtful, informative, aggressive in treatment, and, most importantly, very CARING!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2012 | flag

Great doctor. Very knowledgable, throrough and wonder manner.

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag