Rate Dr. Kristie M. Mason

Dr. Kristie M. Mason's Ratings

I have not been to the dr. In ages I have a slight phobia. I made a appointment for dr mason because everywhere else was not taking new clients.when I got there the staff in the office are so sweet and so kind my appointment didn't run terribly late only about 10 minutes which was fine once I got into the room with the nurse the nurse was sweet compassionate and helpful but once the doctor came in it went downhill. I couldn't be more displeased with the appointment. between the smacking of her gum and her interrupting every other thing I said I wanted to walk out. she seemed very uninterested in the problem that I was having. when I asked her about more information about what it is I actually have she could not really give me a straight answer kind of beat around the bush because she didn't really know. She was honeslty very rude. I left my appoinment crying out of frustration. Maybe I caught her on a off day ...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2525868].votes_count ]]