Rate Dr. RAYMUND R. TAN

Dr. RAYMUND R. TAN's Ratings

Dr. Tan tends to talk down to my son, leans toward a condescending tone and often comes across as annoyed if my son doesn't understand what he's explaining/discussing. I find myself translating his "doctor speak" into concepts my son can absorb and retain. My son does not like Dr. Tan. That being said, we continue to see Dr. Tan because I think he's a good doctor with good intentions but he needs to work on his communication skills.

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

I have been searching for a dr to hear the needs of my daughter for some time. Dr Tan was very eager to help get her on the road to "recovery". She has responded wonderfully to his recommended treatments! It's like a new person! Thank you, Dr Tan!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

Horrible doctor he was extremely rude to our son and made him more depressed

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr Tan has been very helpful in addressing issues with our child. He asks pertinent questions and observes all responses from all involved. In addition, he is willing to go to bat for the best of the patient, even if it is not the answer that is wanted by all. He is highly recommended from our vantage.

Submitted June 2, 2013 | flag

As a parent, I am completely dissatisfied with the experience we had with Dr. Tan. He made diagnoses without conducting any tests or spending any time with our child. In addition, He was unwilling to listen to our observations and refused to return our calls when we had concerns about the medications he prescribed our son.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag