Rate Dr. Kelly Powers, DPM, MS

Dr. Kelly Powers, DPM, MS's Ratings

Dr. Kelly Powers far exceeded my expectations the moment she walked in the door. She was professional and extremely knowledgable. My examination room was like I was in a classroom and she was the teacher as she explained everything she was doing and I left feeling like I could explain every bone, joint in my foot as she explained it. I was not left in the dark and knew what was going to happen and the reason for it! I really enjoyed being her patient.

Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Awesome! Highly recommend, excellent care first time to a foot doctor and felt at ease due to her. Great staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I came to Dr. Kelly Powers for a ingrown. It was the first time I'd be having surgery, although minor, I was nervous. She eased my nerves and walked me through the procedure. Did a wonderful job and super nice and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr. Kelly Powers is fantastic! She was very thorough and explained everything to my very nervous 10 year son. We highly recommend her to everyone and the office staff was great as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Kelly Powers is great. She's very thorough and very professional. She explains everything in detail. Excellent doctor. I highly recommend her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr. Powers was very friendly and made my time there easy and enjoyable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I have had numerous foot problems over the years, as I am getting up there in years, and have been seen by many podiatrists. Dr. Powers was by far the most knowledgable and caring doctor I have been to. Very kind and professional. Could not be more pleased with her attention to my foot issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr. Kelly Powers is awesome! I saw her as a new patient, and she patiently took her time to explain everything to me. Her care and compassion is truly an asset to this practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2172085].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 23, 2014

Saw her for the first time yesterday, and as he was awesome! Caring & informative. Great doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2172079].votes_count ]]