You may also like

Rate Dr. Kelly Powers, DPM, MS

Dr. Kelly Powers, DPM, MS's Ratings

Excellent service, explained everything she was doing and my options moving forward. Very pleasant manner. Dr. Powers really seemed to care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Powers has been treating my elderly mother's foot condition. She is extremely knowledgeable and explained everything so we always understood what she was doing. Dr. Powers has a pleasant personality and is very reassuring in her approach. Our family highly recommends Dr. Powers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Kelly Powers was AWESOME! I look forward to my next appointment with her. Dr.
Powers took expert care of me explaining and answering every question I had. I highly recommend her professional and personal skills to anyone seeking a podiatrist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr Powers will take the time to explain what she is going to do and why. She has great skill with a knife and is painless which is great, She is very detailed orientated and covers all the bases I recommended to my daughter to go to her she found the same attributes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Very helpful and reassuring about my siutation. Very nice as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Always makes me feel very comfortable. Listens attentively. I wouldn't want to see anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Dr. Kelly Powers far exceeded my expectations the moment she walked in the door. She was professional and extremely knowledgable. My examination room was like I was in a classroom and she was the teacher as she explained everything she was doing and I left feeling like I could explain every bone, joint in my foot as she explained it. I was not left in the dark and knew what was going to happen and the reason for it! I really enjoyed being her patient.

Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Awesome! Highly recommend, excellent care first time to a foot doctor and felt at ease due to her. Great staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I came to Dr. Kelly Powers for a ingrown. It was the first time I'd be having surgery, although minor, I was nervous. She eased my nerves and walked me through the procedure. Did a wonderful job and super nice and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr. Kelly Powers is fantastic! She was very thorough and explained everything to my very nervous 10 year son. We highly recommend her to everyone and the office staff was great as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627342].votes_count ]]