Rate Dr. Sharina Brothers

Dr. Sharina Brothers's Ratings

Dr. Brothers has been a huge support in my healing. She is very attentive and takes the time to explain lab results and why she is prescribing medicines. I thrilled to report I feel so much better since seeing her - my energy is up, I'm sleeping again, and I understand how to keep myself going strong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Young and not very experienced. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone until she figures out what she is doing and understands how to treat using herbs correctly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

Dr. Brothers is a kind, intelligent and responsible physician. I've been impressed many times over with her dedication to medicine (she knows so much, and is always happy to share her knowledge) and how committed she is to help me with my health problems. Best of all, I have felt so much better after starting treatments with her - I feel like myself again! I appreciate her staff and her office too - all the nurses are kind, and the front desk staff is warm and friendly. Only downside to visits is parking is a little limited. There is office and street parking, but the clinic is very busy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

Dr. Brother was fantastic. She took the time to listen and provided a very relevant treatment plan. I am feeling the best I have felt in years as a result of receiving treatment from Dr. Brothers. We had a mixup with an appointment but she took the time to meet with me and provided the same consistent experience when she could have simply turned me away. I have appreciated her professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169030].votes_count ]]