Rate Dr. Barbara Lampert

Dr. Barbara Lampert's Ratings

Initial therapy and diagnosis was helpful. Did not continue to follow up with me and it was difficult finding her as she moved from office to office. Her charting methods and reporting have created issues in my life. Finally ended up having a seizure and getting off her initial medication regime. After the honey moon was over another therapist's comments were, "Was she mad at you?". This was from another therapist who reviewed her charted notes independent psychiatric consultant. Not a happy ending.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I owe my life to Dr. Lampert. After being in treatment for over 30 years with other therapists I was about to give up. Then I got connected with Dr. Lampert and she has done more for me then any other doctor. I am now in recovery and I owe it all to her compassion and figuring out what the problems were. Thank God for her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

All priorities in the correct order here, a rare find: excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2006

Dr. Lampert was my doctor and support network for years, she was terrific, I felt like I always had her in my corner, she went out of her way for me, I highly recommend her, a wonderful doctor and a super human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966987].votes_count ]]