You may also like

Rate Dr. Moshe A. Glick

Dr. Moshe A. Glick's Ratings

Amazing kind and gentle. Dr Glick is very knowledgeable. He presented me with several treatment options and i did not feel like he was trying to sell me Dentistry. He spend considerable time with me answering my myriad of questions. I ended up choosing an implant but feel confident I would have received the same gentle compassionate care regardless of what I had chosen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Just had 3 implants placed. Dr Glick could not have been more patient with me. Spent a lot of time with me explained all of the options and even called me the next day to make sure I was feeling well. A+ Service and skill. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Such a friendly office and caring staff! Everyone took the time to make me feel comfortable, particularly Dr. Glick. He was kind, patient and gentle, and took the time to explain to me exactly what he was doing. I have to say what really impressed me is that he called me the day after my extraction just to see how I was feeling! How nice is that...he really cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Glick and his wonderful staff. Dr. Glick is not only very skilled and knowledgeable; he makes sure I understand the options. I needed extensive work, and also implants. I was anxious about the procedure. I needn't have been. The procedure went painlessly and the results couldn't be better. Everyone in this this state of the art office is a top professional, courteous and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Glick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793973].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr Glick took his time with me. Went through multiple options. Did not feel like he tried to sell me anything. I decided on implants after 2 consult with him. They were placed by Dr Glick. great bedside manner and I would highly recommend. my husband is scheduled for implants with him as well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

The staff at the office are very poorly trained in customer service. They don't great, very quick to overcharge and the office manager has alot of attitude. Every time I go there is a different doctor. What does that tell you about the work environment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

his practice is poorly run, available appointments are too far and few between (months), it's terribly over-booked (30min-1 hour wait past your scheduled appointments). he recomends expensive and unnecesary dental procedures under false pretenses, he and his employees use uses scare tactics to try to sell said expensive procedures. and last but not least his staff offer treatments then slam you with a bill after saying "the insurance you carry doesn't cover that" and they don't tell you before they use the treatments that there will be an added expense.
be warned!! this place is shifty and in my opinion borders on criminal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr. Moshe A. Glick was very nice very detailed during my consultation. However when I found out that he is out of my network and wanted to switch to a in network doctor I had such a hard time getting the x-rays e-mailed to the new doctor. The staff was so unprofessional and lost my dental records. I had to call many times and was told they will e-mailed them. When I finally had enough and kept calling I was told they lost the e-rays and could not find them. Terrible customer service, not a proper way to treat a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I set up an appointment. Met with Dr. Moshe, he did a complete analysis of what I needed. I met with the finance person. Discussed the bill, agreed on the price. I was anxious to get started. The cost was more than $8,000.00 to put into perspective that this was not a small job. I was told to email the office the name of my oral surgeon for a an extraction that needed to be done prior to Dr. Moshe's work. Well, i emailed the information. The finance person said they never got it but after checking again with me on the phone she said she saw it.. and questioned "how did I miss that"? Then, she was supposed to get back to me, no one ever did. It's two months later. I'm the kind of a person who will walk away from a situation like this. I guess Dr. Moshe just didn't like me, personally. No one lets $8,000.00 just slip away. Do they?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

He charged me 450 for a regular light cleaning, and the enviroment of the office looked disgusting I would never recomend him to anybody!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473911].votes_count ]]