Rate Dr. MOSHE A. GLICK

Dr. MOSHE A. GLICK's Ratings

Dr. Moshe A. Glick was very nice very detailed during my consultation. However when I found out that he is out of my network and wanted to switch to a in network doctor I had such a hard time getting the x-rays e-mailed to the new doctor. The staff was so unprofessional and lost my dental records. I had to call many times and was told they will e-mailed them. When I finally had enough and kept calling I was told they lost the e-rays and could not find them. Terrible customer service, not a proper way to treat a patient.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

I set up an appointment. Met with Dr. Moshe, he did a complete analysis of what I needed. I met with the finance person. Discussed the bill, agreed on the price. I was anxious to get started. The cost was more than $8,000.00 to put into perspective that this was not a small job. I was told to email the office the name of my oral surgeon for a an extraction that needed to be done prior to Dr. Moshe's work. Well, i emailed the information. The finance person said they never got it but after checking again with me on the phone she said she saw it.. and questioned "how did I miss that"? Then, she was supposed to get back to me, no one ever did. It's two months later. I'm the kind of a person who will walk away from a situation like this. I guess Dr. Moshe just didn't like me, personally. No one lets $8,000.00 just slip away. Do they?

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

He charged me 450 for a regular light cleaning, and the enviroment of the office looked disgusting I would never recomend him to anybody!

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

First time I've had any dental work done and all I can say is never could of been any better unless I was sleeping through it. Had a broken infected tooth pulled and implant set. Things went well and was a lot better than I expected. Great guy and a great staff.

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

Was worth the wait. Knows his dentistry. Gave me options, didn't try and sell me dentistry. Recommended least invasive approach. Will definitely go back

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

I am a big chicken when going to the dentist. Dr Glick was warm, caring and very patient. I could not have been more happy with my visit. He took me out of pain and had me smiling again!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

Just had implants done. Could not believe how painless Dr Glick was. Price was right and went better than expected. Highly recommend

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

Kind compassionate and really explained everything to me. He took a lot of time with me despite a full office. Had a great experiance

Submitted Oct. 15, 2011 | flag

I came to the office in extreme pain without an appointment. Dr Glick spent a lot of time wth me explaining to me the procedure and I left pain free. He was kind and compassionate. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag

Busy office but really took the time to explain procedures. Gentle hand and caring demenour

Submitted Aug. 13, 2011 | flag