You may also like

Rate Dr. Moshe A. Glick

Dr. Moshe A. Glick's Ratings

The staff at the office are very poorly trained in customer service. They don't great, very quick to overcharge and the office manager has alot of attitude. Every time I go there is a different doctor. What does that tell you about the work environment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

his practice is poorly run, available appointments are too far and few between (months), it's terribly over-booked (30min-1 hour wait past your scheduled appointments). he recomends expensive and unnecesary dental procedures under false pretenses, he and his employees use uses scare tactics to try to sell said expensive procedures. and last but not least his staff offer treatments then slam you with a bill after saying "the insurance you carry doesn't cover that" and they don't tell you before they use the treatments that there will be an added expense.
be warned!! this place is shifty and in my opinion borders on criminal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr. Moshe A. Glick was very nice very detailed during my consultation. However when I found out that he is out of my network and wanted to switch to a in network doctor I had such a hard time getting the x-rays e-mailed to the new doctor. The staff was so unprofessional and lost my dental records. I had to call many times and was told they will e-mailed them. When I finally had enough and kept calling I was told they lost the e-rays and could not find them. Terrible customer service, not a proper way to treat a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I set up an appointment. Met with Dr. Moshe, he did a complete analysis of what I needed. I met with the finance person. Discussed the bill, agreed on the price. I was anxious to get started. The cost was more than $8,000.00 to put into perspective that this was not a small job. I was told to email the office the name of my oral surgeon for a an extraction that needed to be done prior to Dr. Moshe's work. Well, i emailed the information. The finance person said they never got it but after checking again with me on the phone she said she saw it.. and questioned "how did I miss that"? Then, she was supposed to get back to me, no one ever did. It's two months later. I'm the kind of a person who will walk away from a situation like this. I guess Dr. Moshe just didn't like me, personally. No one lets $8,000.00 just slip away. Do they?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

He charged me 450 for a regular light cleaning, and the enviroment of the office looked disgusting I would never recomend him to anybody!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

First time I've had any dental work done and all I can say is never could of been any better unless I was sleeping through it. Had a broken infected tooth pulled and implant set. Things went well and was a lot better than I expected. Great guy and a great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2228959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Was worth the wait. Knows his dentistry. Gave me options, didn't try and sell me dentistry. Recommended least invasive approach. Will definitely go back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I am a big chicken when going to the dentist. Dr Glick was warm, caring and very patient. I could not have been more happy with my visit. He took me out of pain and had me smiling again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

Just had implants done. Could not believe how painless Dr Glick was. Price was right and went better than expected. Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Kind compassionate and really explained everything to me. He took a lot of time with me despite a full office. Had a great experiance

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169107].votes_count ]]