Rate Dr. Jennifer P. Clary

Dr. Jennifer P. Clary's Ratings

Dr.Clary is rare and wonderful! I came to her after a much long over due physical. She examined me and we found that I had a brain aneurysm. She was very caring, knowledgeable and a great listener. I am thankful that I got such a wonderful doctor who cares and listened to me and my concerns. I would recommend her and will always be indebted.Obviously, She took her oath seriously and I am a lucky patient to call her my Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr. Clary takes the time to talk and get to know her patients, and is a partner in health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

I have had to see Dr. Clary on several occasions when my PCP was unavailable. Dr. Clary is very personable and a great listener. She is also very thorough and follows up. If I didn't already have a PCP that I loved, I would be Dr. Clary's patient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169197].votes_count ]]