Rate Dr. Vicki L. Heller

Dr. Vicki L. Heller's Ratings

Rude and awful. Arrogant, in personable and inappropriate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2412443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I dreaded the gynecologist-- until I saw Dr. Heller. She is funny, caring, smart and very perceptive. She takes the time to listen to me (how often do you find someone in the medical system who does that?) She explained things in a way I understand, and I never feel rushed. She knows who I am, without having to look at the chart. She isn't in Waltham anymore, however her office is across from the T. You should correct her address.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

This doctor is rude--one of the nastiest people I have met. She is cold and unprofessional. Do yourself a favor and seek treatment elsewhere. Really, I am an easy going person, and I found her intolerable. She's arrogant, and this should not be tolerated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Doctor was genial, but I had a 2:00pm appointment, and was not seen until 3:15pm. After an initial interview beciase I was a new patient, I had to wait another 45 minutes in her office while she saw two other patients. My exam did not happen until 4:30, this was a 2pm appt. She was unapologetic, simply saying that her earlier patients had delayed her. It is unforgivable to make me wait and for her to see her 3:00 and 4:00 patients while I waited for my 10 minute exam. My time was valuable too, and while she was personable enough, the three hours for an exam is unforgivable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700254].votes_count ]]