Rate Dr. JEFF C. LEE

Dr. JEFF C. LEE's Ratings

He removed the wrong tooth then wanted me to pay full price to replace it. Rude and terrible bedside manner. Focus is $$$$. Staff was the opposite, kind.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

The worst dentist I have ever had, he was so rough and it made me very uncomfortable to be operated.

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

I had a good time because you were helpful and polite. I would also recommend you if someone else wants to get their wisdom teeth pulled out.

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag

I had one wisdom tooth extracted under local which was painless. My recovery was basically painless as well; I only took 2 Alleve within 8 hours after. Dr. Lee was very thorough in his pre-op explanation of my choices and he put me at ease. The office staff is very friendly and helpful and the office is beautiful. The whole experience was highly professional and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Lee to others.

Submitted May 3, 2012 | flag

His staff was very kind, and understanding. He made the experience of having my wisdom teeth extracted into a very pleasant trip!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

From making an appointment thru after surgery follow up, every detail was handled very professionally.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lee was an amzing doctor. I had my wisdom teeth pulled, and he made the whole process a piece of cake. I had little to no pain i am healing beautifully and just as he said I would. I highly recomend Dr. Lee and I'm extremely satisfied with my recovery and I love his staff and I plan on using his services in the future.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lee and the staff made a very unpleasant experience (having wisdom teeth removed) as easy as possible. I had practically no pain after surgery. Excellent follow-up care.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lee staff is very nice. I was quoted one price around 4500 FOR ONE TOOTH? This did not include flipper,crown,Ct scans wich is 250 per scan. There are better prices out there so shop around ..

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

Pricey but great practice. Wish he was friendlier. Procedure was short and they even call back to make sure how your doing.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag