Rate Dr. Nouriel Niamehr

Dr. Nouriel Niamehr's Ratings

This doctor is horrible! He will stop giving you meds completely if you tell him something didn't work for you, or if it caused you a bad reaction. Extremely rude and unprofessional! Only cares about his reputation!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2649460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

The best doctor I have ever been too. Sincerely cares about his patients and takes his time and effort to help everyone he sees. Such a sigh of relief going to him and not being rushed. He is wonderful. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2639034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Niamehr listens to everything you have to say, and actually cares about getting your pain under control. He's extremely smart, and knowledgable. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2590311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I am very pleased with this Doctor. He is very knowledgable. He had a mixture of pain medication compounded into a lotion for me which helped tremendously. I have major back issues and two small children so its impossible to take pain meds orally. Since the pain meds was a topical ointment I didnt think it was going to do any good. I was wrong!! I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2229052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Best Dr I've seen. Pinpointed my problem instantly. Very caring & knowledgeable. He gave me an injection that cured my pain right away. One of the best in his field. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][169361].votes_count ]]