Dr. Teresa M. Schaer

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Teresa M. Schaer has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Teresa" to "Teresa M."
RID: 1681872
10/01/12 5 5 5 5 Personal health care well managed by a highly competent and caring doctor and her staff. Dr. Schaer's treatment philosophy encorporates a wellness optimization approach besides just focusing on treating disease after-the-fact like most physicians do.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1180795
01/06/10 4 5 5 5 I was very impressed with Dr. Teresa Schaer and her staff. I was very nervous and they made me feel at ease and answered all of my questions. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1142600
04/04/10 2 3 1 3 Dr. Schaer REFUSED to give me the results of a particular test. REFUSED. Also, she did not want me to see a specialist for a certain medical problem, telling me it would not be necessary. Geeeeeez.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1073324
09/01/10 5 5 5 5 She is the best doctor in the world. She cares about you as a complete person, she listens,and is very smart.  Respond
RID: 865103
19/04/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Teresa Schaer now owns a private practice called Signature Health Solutions. Her website address is www.signaturehealthsolutions.com . Her office address and phone number are: 35 Clyde Road Suite 104 Somerset, NJ 08873 732-873-1999  Respond
RID: 373358
25/07/07 4 4 5 5 Dr. Schaer has been a wonderful doctor for my mother-in-law who suffers from dementia. She is always caring and compasionate, and treats her patients with respect and dignity. We take great comfort knowing that we can count on her support as we move through the various stages of this dreadful disease. Thank you, Dr. Schaer.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 371249
22/07/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Schaer is a wonderful doctor. She spends a good amount of time with patients, and is always very pleasant and thorough. I had not been to a doctor for many years (I was very fearful), but now go regularly to see her.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 54022
02/11/06 3 1 2 Dr. Schaer did not often give results of bloodwork in a timely manner.  Respond