Rate Dr. Ricky Sikka

Dr. Ricky Sikka's Ratings

I was a formal employee at Renton Center Chiropractic. Before being employed there, I've never tried getting adjusted nor even had a massage. Dr Ricky Sikka introduced me to chiropractic care. Though I'm not employed there, I get adjusted regularly to help with my busy schedule. I'd recommend driving to Federal Way! He's amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Very high level of expertise and great patient care. I highly recommend him. He did wonders for my back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Ricky Sikka for 3 years in Renton, and have decided to follow him to Life Chiropractic in Federal Way. It is a bit of a drive for me, however, he is the only dr that has been able to make my headaches go away....AND he took really good care of me throughout my pregnancy!!!! I can't wait to bring in my baby for his first treatment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I went to see Dr. Ricky Sikka for my stomach pain and headaches. After some adjustments my headaches came less frequently, but my stomach pain had not fully gone away yet. Dr. Sikka recommended some dietary changes based on my symptoms. I FELT BETTER than I had in years!!! I no longer have any headaches or stomach pain! I go out to eat with my friends and I don't have to worry about feeling sick later. Thank You Dr.Sikka!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2011

Dr. Ricky Sikka helped me with my headaches. He is not one of those docs who adjsuts and sends you on your way. He truely cares about my health and well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

He is great.I would recommend seeing him. The best i have seen. He is there to help and sincerely cares about is patients.Plus he is extremely good looking, thats just a icing on the cake.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169593].votes_count ]]