Rate Dr. Spencer E. Voth

Dr. Spencer E. Voth's Ratings

The only reason I didn't give the wait time a 5 was our first visit we spent an hour in the waiting room. When I spoke with the office manager about my concerns they were immediately addressed and the entire staff was very apologetic. Dr Voth himself is WONDERFUL!!!! He took his time with my 1 year old daughter and even called on a Saturday from his cell to check on her after surgery! The surgical staff and building were what sent my heart soaring! They were all amazing! We won't go anywhere else!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2229172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

This rating was made one month after surgery. Dr. Voth was very courteous and knowledgable about repairing my deviated septum and infected sinus. He performed corrective surgery and I have to admit both surgery and the healing process was painless, no pain meds used after surgery. However, there was some expected discomfort while the splints were in place. The surgery and post surgery healing process went exactly as he said. Dr. Voth even called me to confirm my progress. I would recommend Dr. Voth to anyone needing help with their sinuses or related surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169605].votes_count ]]