Dr. Jazmin Liu

5 1 3.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Jazmin Liu

Dr. Jazmin Liu's Ratings

While Dr. Liu's disposition is generally optimistic, and appointments are easy to get, the care of a disaster. Much of this I'll point towards Kaiser. I had foot pain that she diagnosed as a bunion. But months after the bunionectomy the pain persisted. From than on it was total guesswork in trying to source the pain. It was misdiagnosed several other times, and eventually I was told "just come back in 6 months".

Saw two other doctor's within Kaiser, both of which did nothing but support her misdiagnosis and pat her on the back for great work. It was ONLY after I left Kaiser that it was diagnosed as severe arthritis. I basically wasted 16 months of my life, and had one unnecessary surgical procedure. Add to that the constant pain and other outcomes.

The Kaiser doctors relied on a basic x-ray and assumptions in creating a diagnosis. Only after a cat scan and mri did the root cause become known. I don't know if it's cost cutting or negligence, but myself and many other patients have suffered. It's been life changing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have seen many Doctors over the years and without a doubt she is one of the best and most caring I have ever come across. Her attention to detail and genuine care and concern for her patients is a breath of fresh air. I would be a patient of hers forever if she were to stay in loma linda. I went through and ankle transplant surgery with her and even though I was very nervous about the operation the thought that she was going to be preforming the operation put me at ease. So far I am two weeks post-op and am healing up well. Dr. Liu has followed up with me on several occasions to ensure that my pain is being managed appropriately. She has just been a wonderful Dr. to have and I would reccomend her to anyone needing foot and or ankle services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169725].votes_count ]]