Rate Dr. Jazmin Liu

Dr. Jazmin Liu's Ratings

I have seen many Doctors over the years and without a doubt she is one of the best and most caring I have ever come across. Her attention to detail and genuine care and concern for her patients is a breath of fresh air. I would be a patient of hers forever if she were to stay in loma linda. I went through and ankle transplant surgery with her and even though I was very nervous about the operation the thought that she was going to be preforming the operation put me at ease. So far I am two weeks post-op and am healing up well. Dr. Liu has followed up with me on several occasions to ensure that my pain is being managed appropriately. She has just been a wonderful Dr. to have and I would reccomend her to anyone needing foot and or ankle services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169725].votes_count ]]