Rate Dr. Stephen Giorgianni

Dr. Stephen Giorgianni's Ratings

Very understanding and cares about how I feel about my own care. Discusses what is to be done and why answers my questions without making me feel uninformed. Very smart and thurough in isis work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I did not have any issues with my first appt. Doctor and staff seemed friendly and helpful. However, it took the staff several days (5) to get back to me with regards to test results which needed to be addressed asap. This was unacceptable. I was in pain and anxious. I had to call several times and waited days to hear back from them. I won't be going back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2229248].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 18, 2014

Wonderful doctor, caring and skilled. Staff helped with a referral, he takes his time and is on time, couldn't be nicer and surely has me feeling better than I have in 3 months! Diane Gutierrez

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][169811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

Dr. Giorgianni is very caring, friendly, and knowledgeable. He explains things in a way that you can understand. Dr. G has gone well above and beyond any other doctor that I have seen.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][169810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I respect and trust in what this Dr. says because he is very,very knowledgeable ,courteous and is very well spoken.I trust him and that is so important when choosing a Dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][169809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Stephen Giorgianni is a great guy, friendly, and knows his stuff!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][169808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr was very knowledgable and explained information very clearly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][169807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Dr. Giorgianni was the most polite doctor I've ever been to. He actually listened.to what i had fo say. He took his time with me. His diagnosis was right on. He explained everything in a manner that I was able to understand. He had a great "bed side manner" per say. In addition his staff was incredible. Very courteous and helpful . I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Giorgianni and his wonderful staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][169806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Finally found a great doctor. Im old school and want a doctor to spend the time and listen to my concerns of what is going on with my reason I am there. I also want a doctor to explain in terms I understand and he does this!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][169805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr.G has helped my mother a lot;he is very personable and caring as well as highly compassionate. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169804].votes_count ]]