Rate Dr. Richard D. Travers

Dr. Richard D. Travers's Ratings

What a great facility! This experience was 100xs better than the one I had 12urs ago at Loudon hospital.I love having the forms on line to complete ahead of tme. I met with the staff ahead of time to review and submit my info to the Dr. I was given through instruction on my colonoscopy prep. THE staff was amazing! DR. Travers met with me both before and after the proceedure. He is knowledgeable, assuring and very easy to talk to. I would highly reccommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2012

Great doctor. Caring and best in his field. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2009

Has been my physician for many years. Extremely personable and caring. We need more physicians like him. His office staff is exceptional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2009

Dr. Travers is the best! He has such a sweet personality and a very caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967250].votes_count ]]