Rate Dr. Asal Kohandel-Shirazi

Dr. Asal Kohandel-Shirazi's Ratings

She was the worst dentist I have ever been to. She pulled out my tooth and it turned out to be the wrong one. So rude and impolite. After this occurred, she refused to accept and correct the mistake.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

I had a great experience overall. I finally found a dentist that actually cares about me and not just thinking about making money. She is very gentle and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I found this office on my insurance website. It's a small private office owned by a female dentist. Everyone is very friendly and caring. The doctor is friendly and spent a lot of time explaining the treatment I needed and the staff was very helpful. Her injections ate painless and I had a great experience with my fillings and crowns. I would highly recommend her to my friends. The office decor is simple but everything is very clean and they have digital x-rays and cameras. It's very interesting seeing pictures of your teeth on a computer screen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Great dentist. I had been shopping around and I went there for a third opinion. They offered me the lowest prices and the doctor was friendly and caring. She spent good amount of time explaining the treatment to me. Everyone was friendly. I highly recommend this dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

Went there because of an add on the penny saver. once there the fee's changed. they said I had to by a plan to get discount fee's. this experience was horrible. they didn't seem to know what they were doing and Dr was not friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Shirazi is the kindest, gentlest dentist I have ever had. My previous experiences with other dentists have been bad, but Dr. Shirazi is different. Her anesthetic injections are painless. The quality of her work is excellent. She has great chairside manners and most importantly her fee's are very affordable and less expensive than other offices I've been to. They even worked out comfortable payments for me. Her office is newly remodeled and beautiful and her staff is kind and friendly like her. I have recommended her to all my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169919].votes_count ]]