Rate Dr. Jeffrey Tseng

Dr. Jeffrey Tseng's Ratings

My wife and I had matching planters warts. We had been suffering for seven to eight months. We heard of Dr. Tseng so we decided to take a drive from Orange County to Torrance pay him a visit. Within a few doctors visits we were cured from this viral infection. Not only did he cure us from what we were suffering but he also gave us consultation on other things we were suffering from. I would like to recommend Dr. Tseng for any of your foot problems! The service was outstanding!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

I run 3-6 miles 3-5 times a week, and I was having arch pain, so I was referred to this new podiatrist in the area. Scheduling was a breeze! Emma, Dr. Tseng's office manager, was an absolute sweetheart. Dr. Tseng himself was incredibly efficient, and extremely helpful in explaining the why's and how's of what was going on instead of just doing the foot mold for my orthotics and sending me on my way. I look forward to my next visit at the "Foot Forward Clinic", especially because I wouldn't want anyone else to take care of my hilariously huge bunion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169953].votes_count ]]