Dr. BETH A. DAMAS

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. BETH A. DAMAS has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endodontist (root canal)-related: dentist, root canals
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3651160
08/01/14 5 5 5 5 I had never been bothered by dentists, until I had a horrible root canal w/a guy endodontist in OP several years ago. I swore that I would live w/a cracked tooth than have to deal w/another root canal. It was horrible & caused me to tremble whenever I had to see even just my dentist after that horrible experience. I split some teeth in a car ax & lived with it for 2 1/2 years. My new dentist recommended Dr. Beth Damas (my dentist was fully-aware of my complete & utter fear of the thought of the endodontist) & assured me she was amazing. I checked on RateMDs.com & no rating. I Googled & she got good reviews on another site, so thought I'd just go see her. She was so kind & very professional. But she treated me with kid gloves. I was almost crying in the chair for the consultation. The work she did was fabulous!! The shots did not hurt & she talked me thru the whole thing. Today was the 2nd root canal & I was not nervous because I knew I was in excellent hands! THANK YOU, DR. DAMAS!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "BETH" to "BETH A."