Rate Dr. Barry M. Wheeler

Dr. Barry M. Wheeler's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Barry Wheeler for over a month now and am very happy with my experience. I would highly recommend him to anyone. A few of my friends have also become patients of his and have nothing but good things to say. He is truly an expert in the field and is very thorough and professional. Also a very personable guy and easy to talk to. Go see him, you won't be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

The service that Dr. Wheeler and his staff provide are top notch. I find Dr. Wheeler very professional when we it comes discussing treatments and advice. Conversely, he has a unique ability to be very personable in the appropriate moments as well. I feel very confident in his ability to do his job. He's clear and concise and straight to the point. I highly recommend his services to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

The first was very informative. Dr. Barry is very knowledgeable. I'm looking forward to my next visit and getting my life back on track.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

I got 40 doses of ED meds dor only $300. There prices are very reasonable and they have lots od options. Super excited to try more of their treatments. Dr. Wheeler is very personable and respects your time and is open minded

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

Dr. Wheeler is an amazing doctor and was very understanding when I met with him. I quickly figured out what was going with me and helped me find treatments that met my needs. I can tell you I would refer all of my family to him if they lived locally. Very impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

I was really interested in his treatments, but he came off very unprofessional and after only spending 5 minutes with me, stepped out of the room and had his assistant present me with a $2500 treatment plan. I walked out, it smelled like a scam and he was selling snake oil

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

The most holistic approach I have ever seen to healthy aging and life enhancement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170082].votes_count ]]