Rate Dr. JASON DELUCA

Dr. JASON DELUCA's Ratings

I have had injections for my back pain by many different doctors in the past. Dr. DeLuca is by far the best. I've had bad painful epidurals in the past, but I could hardly feel the needles at all and had complete relief of my pain. Would highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr.Deluca is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever seen. I have complex back and neck issues, as well as, fibromyalgia and he has been able to effectively manage my pain and make my life much better. I will always be grateful for him and how he listens and then treats. We need more doctors like him. He truly cares for every patient and their quality of life. Thank you, Dr. Deluca!

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. DeLuca is very compassionate and listens to your problems. He takes the time to explain things in terms I can understand and always presents multiple treatment options. I have been much better and my pain is now no longer limiting my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. He is one of the few physicians I have met who still cares.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2012 | flag

to Dr. Deluca is a very knowledgable,and compassinate Dr..He truely listens to my concerns and addresses them carefully. I will see him again. He is in a very busy office that seems to be a bit dis-organized and often waiting time is excessive.

Submitted May 14, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of National Pain Insitute for over 3 years now. I have seen almost every physician/phy asst at the office and they are ALL first rate physicians. This is NOT a "Pill Mill" clinic....they are extemely cautious in prescribing medication and making sure patients have thorough examinations/testing prior to treatment. I first saw Dr. Deluca last year and he gained my utmost respect immediately. He is very caring, sincere, and it is clear this is not just a "career" to him, but a "Calling"...I would recommend him AND National Pain Institute to anyone who is in true pain. They understand and rejoice with you when you are improving. They truly empathize when you are not. To sum it up, they treat you as family and that is RARE in today's medical world.

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag