Dr. JASON DELUCA

Grad. Year: 2005

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. JASON DELUCA has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does he treat Fibromyalgia?    Email me    Answer it

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4

03/10/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "LADY LAKE" to "Winter Park"

21/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "THE VILLAGES" to "LADY LAKE"
RID: 2757433
08/08/13 5 5 5 5 I have had injections for my back pain by many different doctors in the past. Dr. DeLuca is by far the best. I've had bad painful epidurals in the past, but I could hardly feel the needles at all and had complete relief of my pain. Would highly recommend him.
RID: 2638211
02/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr.Deluca is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever seen. I have complex back and neck issues, as well as, fibromyalgia and he has been able to effectively manage my pain and make my life much better. I will always be grateful for him and how he listens and then treats. We need more doctors like him. He truly cares for every patient and their quality of life. Thank you, Dr. Deluca!
RID: 2453250
21/10/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. DeLuca is very compassionate and listens to your problems. He takes the time to explain things in terms I can understand and always presents multiple treatment options. I have been much better and my pain is now no longer limiting my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. He is one of the few physicians I have met who still cares.  Respond
RID: 1440889
14/05/11 3 1 4 5 to Dr. Deluca is a very knowledgable,and compassinate Dr..He truely listens to my concerns and addresses them carefully. I will see him again. He is in a very busy office that seems to be a bit dis-organized and often waiting time is excessive.  Respond
RID: 1383072
09/03/11 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of National Pain Insitute for over 3 years now. I have seen almost every physician/phy asst at the office and they are ALL first rate physicians. This is NOT a "Pill Mill" clinic....they are extemely cautious in prescribing medication and making sure patients have thorough examinations/testing prior to treatment. I first saw Dr. Deluca last year and he gained my utmost respect immediately. He is very caring, sincere, and it is clear this is not just a "career" to him, but a "Calling"...I would recommend him AND National Pain Institute to anyone who is in true pain. They understand and rejoice with you when you are improving. They truly empathize when you are not. To sum it up, they treat you as family and that is RARE in today's medical world.