Rate Dr. Irina Volkova

Dr. Irina Volkova's Ratings

Doktor Volkova is considerable BEST in World! She is analytical and personable gentle indid and her workers. I smile much times after Doktor Volkova and peoples asks why I smile lots I simple sey becuose Doktor Volkova did it! Nina

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Doctor Volkova is highly professional, very personable, considerable and gentle person with great analytical skills. She really gave me a good reason to smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2013

It was my best experience with dental service in my life! I always feel anxiety visiting the dental doctor,but this time of my first visit of Dr. Irina Volkova it was completely different.I felt so comfortable and relaxed sitting in Dr.Irina Volkova dental chair because she did her job so gently,so professionally.Staff,environment and services performed were so great,so friendly!I had long time issue with my teeth and only Dr Volkova help me to resolve this issue successfully.What I also like much about Dr.Irina is her constant striving to obtain new professional knowledge to stay current with her field of expertize.I am so happy finally to find my Dentist!Yulia Chernyak

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Dr. Irina Volkova is very careful and nice dentist. She explained me all my dental issues. As a result I can plan my dental treatment. Dr. Volkova installed me three crowns and made a filling for other eight teeth. She was never in a rush completing all procedures very precisely. The quality of her work is excellent. I am happy to be a patient of Dr. Volkova for future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2012

Dr.Volkova and her staff were very friendly and professional.I had neglected my teeth for many years due to lack of insurance.Dr.Volkova's price was unbelievable,my two front teeth were chipped badly,I had two cavities and I needed a thorough cleaning.Dr.Volkova's knowledge and work was impressive,the results were amazing.I would highly recommend Dr.volkova to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2012

Amazing doctor! I've had a long lasting problem with my low molar which got chipped a few years ago. I tried to restore it at several different places but got nothing except annoying checkups and plans (yeah, let's make a bridge, that would be just $4000, or let's make an implant, you're a millionaire right?) I turned to Dr. Volkova because her prices really stood out but didn’t expect much at the beginning. Well, I was wrong, because after the checkup she just said: "Let's do it", and she did. She worked on me for the straight 3 hours, and she never left me alone, furthermore, I didn’t have my usual problems with saliva excretion because her assistant was nearby all the time and kept my mouth clean. Now, my so “irrepairable” molar looks like brand new, and guess what? I didn’t have any after feelings when the numbness was gone. I don’t know for how long Dr. Volkova is going to keep her prices that low but one thing I know for sure – I finally found my dentist. Thank you, Dr. Volkova!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170182].votes_count ]]