Rate Dr. Thomas R. Biehl

Dr. Thomas R. Biehl's Ratings

Dr. Biehl saved my dad's life! Four years ago my dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. It was a terrible cancer to have because most patients had no symptoms until it is too late. We search high and low for a surgeon who would take my dad's case. After much effort, no one thought that was a possible surgery except Dr. Biehl. I still remember the surgery day. It was intense and emotional. But my dad made it! It has been four years now and my dad is doing well. I always want to thank him. Thank you Dr. Biehl for doing what you do. May God bless you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

He saved my life with a very complicated whipple surgery. The best pancreatic surgeon in Seattle! He has tremendous knowledge, skill, experience, and the sweetest disposition ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Kind, thorough, honest, down-to-earth, open, prompt. I received great care from him and his staff for the gall bladder removal and hernia repair. I felt like I was in good hands in his office and the operating room. I highly recommend him if you need surgery in one of his specialties.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

The most amazingly skilled surgeon ever! If you need pancreatic surgery, he's one of the best in the nation. So kind and compassionate, always smiles, and is a good listener. He saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700453].votes_count ]]