Rate Dr. Matthew S. Enright

Dr. Matthew S. Enright's Ratings

My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i
will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my email address(Jeniferkamala729@yahoo.com)
Thanks Jennifer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524562].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

When I was tired of living with pain and limited mobility, I decided to try acupuncture, upon the enthusiastic recommendations of a fellow teacher who had been receiving treatment by Dr. Matt Enright. She had many complicated health issues and her life had been seriously impacted by both the medical problems, which caused her great pain, and the medications prescribed, which, among other things, caused her swelling. She had achieved great results and relief by her treatment with Dr. Enright. When she heard I had shoulder and tail bone pain, she encouraged me to try acupuncture with him.

Dr. Enright takes time to ask about all of his patient's medical-related issues, how the acupuncture is helping once treatment has begun, and if there are new problems we would like to address. He takes time to talk every visit, allowing us to share information in a relaxed way. At the first appointment, I happened to mention that one of my eyes teared much of the time, that I had had surgery that worked for a year, but no longer was effective, and that my eye specialist recommended additional and more serious surgery to correct it. I never dreamed acupuncture could help. Dr. Enright began treatment that first day, and since then, for over ten weeks, I have not had the problem! My other issues have been reduced greatly, with relief beginning very early in the process.

My experience in treatment with Dr. Enright has far exceeded my expectations, and I highly recommend him to everyone. Judy Swerlick

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr Enright. He is very professional, knowledgeable and caring.
I've been treated by him and it's really helped me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Dr. Enright is fantastic. He knew exactly what were my medical issues immediately and was able to help me feel better with his complete plan of treatment. I highly recommend Matt Enright, he is very professional, and educated in his field!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Dr. Enright is an amazing Dr. He has helped me obtain my period after not menstruating for the past five years. After many doctors told me it would not be possible for me to be able to conceive a child because I was not getting a regular period or ovulating and I needed to seek IVF options I decided to try Acupuncture with Dr. Enright. I have only been having treatments for 3 months now and I have already had two periods a month a part. I am so happy and thank full to Dr. Enrigh.t His wonderful and relaxing treatments have been the answer to my prayers. For any woman who is having trouble conceiving a child I highly recommend Acupuncture and Dr. Enright before trying anything else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2229387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Dr. Enright was very professional yet casual enough to make me feel comfortable he was informative through the entire process I was suffering with lower back pain and within 2 to 3 visits the pain was relieved. I would highly recommend Dr. Enright.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

I highly recommend Matt Enright, he is very professional, and educated in his field. He is easy to talk to and a kind compassionate person that puts you instantly at ease. He takes the time to listen and document what your symptoms are so he knows exactly what the problems are. He is extremely thorough and genuinely cares about you and your progress. So, not only does the treatment work, but he educates you in how to better care for yourself. The visits are a very relaxing experience and I always feel better after a treatment. I highly recommend you visit Matt. He is one of the best practitioners I have ever seen. Give him a try , you won't regret it !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

I had a severe allergy to black rubber. Matt took the time to help desensitize me. I also had a bad allergy to hair dye where my face was all swollen. He was able to get swelling down so I looked human again. He also helped my neck and back when I was in pain. Never rushed me. Always sat down and talked before doing accupuncture. Pleasure to be with. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

Matt is very focused on providing great care and caring about the individual. He takes the time to understand the issue and works toward the solution.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

When I met Matt I was desperate. I have endometriosis. The doctors have I have put me on every hormone therapy medication,Two surgeries and I was still in curling over pain. I missed work every month because of the symptoms. Having gone thru every treatment possible I decided to try the homeopathic way and honestly within a few months I was able to cope with the cramps and now over six months later I don't even take a pain pill when I get my period. It I am still in awe. Matt is a great listener and truly cares about his patients. I can't thank him enough for what he has done for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170279].votes_count ]]