Dr. Alfred J. Burgo

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Alfred J. Burgo has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Alfred J. Burgo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

30/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Alfred" to "Alfred J."
RID: 1137823
27/03/10 5 4 5 5 My primary care doctor moved out of town, and so I had to find a new doctor. I was VERY lucky to find Dr. Burgo. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and professional. On my first visit, I spent over 20 minutes talking with him about my medical history (and I really don't have much). We also talked about my family history. He never rushed me and answered all of my questions. We came up with a game plan for the things that I was concerned about and that he thought I should monitor (due to family history). Dr. Burgo made things easy to understand. I had tests performed and we met again to discuss the results. He did a great job at reviewing the results and after we discussed various options, I was able to make informed decisions. I am grateful to have Dr. Burgo as my primary care physician.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1022788
31/10/09 5 5 5 5 I would highly recommend Dr. Burgo to anyone. He seemed truly caring about my concerns and straight forward with his medical plan. He seems to truly care about his pt's. He personally called me to go over my test reuslts. I was very very impressed with this since most doctors offices use the phrase "if you do not hear from us, you may assume everything is normal." I do not assume anything without calling and checking on test results myself. I had cancer 15 years ago and was misdiagnosed with a benign condition. l was very close to death when my doctors at the time finally found the true cause of my sickness. I hope to continue as his patient in the years to come.  Respond
RID: 829884
15/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Burgo listens, asks probing questions and talks in a straight forward way when laying out a path forward for my care. I would recommend him to anyone seeking excellent care.
Insurance: Aetna