Rate Dr. Alfred J. Burgo

Dr. Alfred J. Burgo's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Burgo is pleasant. However, I'm seriously considering not returning due to the incompetent people who work in the office. One example of this is when I called to make an appointment I was given a hard time as my insurance information didn't match what was in their computer. Rubbish. I read out every word written on my insurance card to the idiot on the phone. She didn't believe me. Then she said I already had an appointment scheduled. Wrong! The appointment she was referring to was for last year. I could write more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

My primary care doctor moved out of town, and so I had to find a new doctor. I was VERY lucky to find Dr. Burgo. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and professional. On my first visit, I spent over 20 minutes talking with him about my medical history (and I really don't have much). We also talked about my family history. He never rushed me and answered all of my questions. We came up with a game plan for the things that I was concerned about and that he thought I should monitor (due to family history). Dr. Burgo made things easy to understand. I had tests performed and we met again to discuss the results. He did a great job at reviewing the results and after we discussed various options, I was able to make informed decisions. I am grateful to have Dr. Burgo as my primary care physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Burgo to anyone. He seemed truly caring about my concerns and straight forward with his medical plan. He seems to truly care about his pt's. He personally called me to go over my test reuslts. I was very very impressed with this since most doctors offices use the phrase "if you do not hear from us, you may assume everything is normal." I do not assume anything without calling and checking on test results myself. I had cancer 15 years ago and was misdiagnosed with a benign condition. l was very close to death when my doctors at the time finally found the true cause of my sickness. I hope to continue as his patient in the years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2009

Dr. Burgo listens, asks probing questions and talks in a straight forward way when laying out a path forward for my care. I would recommend him to anyone seeking excellent care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700472].votes_count ]]