Rate Dr. Brian Thomason

Dr. Brian Thomason's Ratings

Dr. Thomason helped me recover from an old injury, scar tissue that pained me for many years, he also took the time to explain everything he was going to do in a way I could understand, Dr. Thomason cares about me as a person, I was not just another number to him, for this reason I recommend him.

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

I never knew what I was missing until I met Dr. Brian Thomason. Talk about going beyond the practice of Chiro. I never know how much my body can impact my over well-being. Dr. Brian Thomason not only adjusted me but taught me the reasons why I needed the treatment and what I can do to prevent it from happening again. Can you believe it!!! A Dr. that teaches you how NOT to see them again. That's unheard of. Open and Honest are words that come to mind when you are a patient of his. PLUS, he puts together educational videos that continue your learning outside of the office. It is so much better that those stupid tri-fold pamphlets those other Docs give you, that have been copied so many times that the words and diagrams are faded. Take it from me, well worth it.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

This doctor is a great find. I am grateful to have found someone so dedicated, in our area. I say us because after helping me with my low thyroid and to finally lose weight, I made my husband an appointment. He is 12 weeks into his care, off all medications, with lower blood sugar than he had on medications. He is also losing weight. Dr. Thomason is more knowledgeable than my MD who's answer to my thyroid condition was "You are just going to have to learn to live with it", and telling me to take this medication and that medication, with no explanation of why. If you are considering this doctor he has a golden recommendation from my entire family.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Thomason is authentic, knowledgeable, and it becomes clear that he cares within minutes of talking with him. Beyond that, he is about getting results in his patients. I came to Dr. Thomason after hearing him speak on diabetes, which I had (type 2). I also had peripheral neuropathy that effected both my feet. He took the time to fully understand the big picture about ME. After completing the program he developed for me, I no longer take medication, have normal feeling feet, and enjoy normal glucose levels. I no longer have diabetes. Thank you Dr. Thomason.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

I have been Skateboarding why whole life and I am currently a Barber. Dr Thomason gave me movement in my wrists that I have been lacking since I was 12yrs old. Due to falling on my skateboard my wrists have built scar tissue from catching myself. He used a vibration device to break up my scar tissue. It literally took him Seconds to give me the movement back in my wrist that I have been missing for years. I also had lower back pain from the hours spent on my feet as a barber, Same device INSTANTLY TOOK AWAY MY PAIN! This man is nothing less than a miracle worker. No exaggeration... I have since sent a Countless number of clients to him from my barbershop with great success. It's so Rare to find someone in the medical Field that honestly holds the Patients Health before his own pocketbook.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

I had suffered for years and had been to several Doctor's that diagnosed me as being allergic to Diary and Wheat.I tried my best to avoid these foods but found myself getting violently sick and having migraine headaches on a weekly basis. My overall health was poor as far as how I felt and my overall energy. Only until I came into this Doctors care did my life turn around. He got to the source of the problem like no Doctor had before and completely changed my diet so I could get the proper foods to heal what had been compromised and to avoid the foods that I was needing in order to avoid the weakening.I am forever grateful to him as well as several friends I have sent to him. If you want personalized treatment as an individual and not just delivered the one size fits all remedy that so many Doctors dole out I highly suggest that you see this Doctor! In addition, he will educate you and help you to help yourself as well.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

This doctor claims to cure type I diabetes and charged me $7,000 up front for treatment. Needless to say, I still have type I diabetes and now not enough for treatments because I fell for this guys snake oil. PLEASE don't be a fool like I was. Steer clear of this guy.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag