Rate Dr. William H. Slattery

Dr. William H. Slattery's Ratings

A Q-tip accident in 2006 unable to work. After two surgeries and multiple doctors including the best Boston had to offer and the top doctor at Johns Hopkins, I had run out of options. I moved to Nevada in 2012, seeing ENTs here. No help until Dr. Weingarten in Henderson told me about Dr. Slattery. I went to LA not really expecting a solution, but Dr. Slattery found the problem. I had surgery on 6/03/13. The prognosis is very good. For me, Dr. Slattery did what no other doctor could do. If you are having an ear problem and are getting no help from your doctor, I recommend Dr. Slattery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

very honest, knowledgeable, explains clearly, gives all the time you need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I highly recommend this doctor. He is very knowledgeable, empathetic, takes his time with patient, and did a great job with my mom's surgery. I have nothing negative to say about Dr. Slattery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2007

excellent, very experienced, very easy to communicate with

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967598].votes_count ]]