Rate Dr. Michael W. Karp

Dr. Michael W. Karp's Ratings

Dr Karp was referred to us by a neighborhood mom & her husband who is an RN. He has been always been available (even last min on on a Sat, twice on a Sun). Dr. Karp is the best of the best, excellent bedside manners, clear instruction & reassurance. We see pride & delight on his face as sees our baby develop each visit. We've been w/ Dr. Karp since our lil girl was born. My husband & I are so grateful for & adore Dr. Karp. Nurses are top notch & really care. Reception provides excellent service, organized, & friendly. They will always make sure to get your sick lil one in right away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

Bedside manner is questionable. Very short and direct. Not a lot of compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

He always listens when I have a concern and never makes me feel stupid or annoying for asking questions. He's also very good with my baby, she loves him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700532].votes_count ]]