Dr. Robert C. Defeo

Rate Dr. Robert C. Defeo

Dr. Robert C. Defeo's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. DeFeo for over 20 years. He is patient, gentile, and knowledgeable. He explains the procedures that must be done and the reasons behind it. Most importantly, I have never had an issue or problem with the work he has done on my teeth. I highly recommend Dr. DeFeo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

All he wants to do is root canals and crowns. He will not even look at my teeth that I asked to be filled and always tells me to have a root canal and crown. I have been to plenty of dentists in the past who have always said my teeth were in good conditionuntil I went to this money hungry dentist who just wants to get paid the highet amount possible. Do not go to him he does not look out for your best interest just his pocket.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2010

Went to this office Jan 6,2010 was told I had a crack in my tooth(was having pain)Told me to come back to the office on a Tuesday to have root canal(Tuesday is when they have a specialist come to do root canal) said I have to check with a another denist(I was working during the wewk and couldn't get off)Went to my my husband's dentist he told me it was a groove in my tooth not a CRACK.The pain did go away after that, but if I had it done in this office it would have cost me $480.00(after my insurance pays the rest)for root canal that DIDN'T HAVE TO BE DONE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

Office is very unsanitary. Office staff is unhelpful. The dentist (not sure even which one he was out of the group) was not knowledgeable and didn't communicate well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

I AM APPAULED THAT THIS OFFICE HAS NOT BEEN SHUT DOWN BY THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT!! IT IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTINGLY DIRTY IN EVERY PART OF THIS OFFICE.THE EXAM LIGHTS THAT HE TOUCHES AND THEN PUTS HIS HANDS IN YOUR MOUTH DURING THE EXAM HAS DRY BLOOD AND OTHER MATTER ALL OVER IT. I WAS IN THE THE EXAM ROOM AND WALKED OUT AFTER I MADE A COMMENT TO THE DENTIST ABOUT THE CONDITIONS !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2009

Their Office is Dirty!!! And all I got was a cleaning and They made it possible to be unpleasant and well as the X ray was painfull (how does that happen) The wall paper was peeling off and there is water damage on the ceiling tiles GROSS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

He ruined my mouth did crowns, and of such poor quality work I have problems for years. STAY AWAY unless all you want is a cleanning and his staff did it well but tried to get you to pay for more visits then insurance would, said I needed 4 cleanning a year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2007

I found Dr. DeFeo to be extremely arrogant, unhelpful and unknowledgeable. Because of his negligence I had to undergo uneccessary treatments and suffered for months. If you are looking for a competent dentist - stay away from this one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967602].votes_count ]]