Rate Dr. AMY T. HETZ

Dr. AMY T. HETZ's Ratings

Amy is the best ever! I schedule all of my son's appointments with her only. If she is not available I wait until she is!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

I absolutely cannot say enough good things about Amy. As a first time mom, she truly eases all my worries. She's thorough, LOVES children, and takes the time to answer even the most mundane questions. After a scary ER visit, she was proactive about the next steps she wanted us to take and was really on top of things. I schedule all my daughters appointments with her, and would chose her over one of the actual doctors in the practice any day.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

LOVE HER!!! Love, love, love her. She is the "doctor" (she's actually a CPNP) I request every time I bring my daughter in. She is friendly, informative, takes time with you, answers questions thoroughly. She appears to LOVE her job and loves kids and I like that her face lights up when she sees my little girl come in. I know she doesn't remember her with all the kids who come through that huge office but she acts like she does and that makes us feel special. I hope she never leaves this practice!!!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag