Rate Dr. Jessica D. GUERRERO

Dr. Jessica D. GUERRERO's Ratings

Dr Jessica Guerrero does not have a good bedside manner. I went to see her, as i was in severe pain. The pelvic exam she performed was very rough. She didn't seem to care that I was in pain. I left the office feeling very violated. The office staff was great. They seemed more caring than the Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Horrible! I would never in my life depend on this woman to monitor my unborn child's life. I started to see Dr. Diaz because i had no period. My period finally started but never stopped. Finally she saw me again and gave me medicine to get my cycle to stop and assured me that if this happens again all i have to do is call in on cycle day 7 and she would give me the medication again. When I called she told me that there is nothing she can do about it; unless i bleed through a pad in one hour then i needed to go to the ER. I went 6 very long months of constant heavy bleeding. About 3 months into the bleeding i started getting very sick. I lost about 20 pounds (i am already a thin person) and looked very sickly. FINALLY, the 6th month into my constant bleeding i went seek a 2nd opinion. I had a bleeding ovarian cyst. By this point the throbbing and pounding on my ovary was so bad that i couldn't hardly move, it felt like a fast beating heart.I had emergency surgery that day. *careless*

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

Dr. Diaz' at Alamo Women's Health has the the worst staff I have ever dealt with. Rude, snobby, NEVER EVER return phone calls,overcharged many times, unpleasant ladies. Dr Diaz is a sweet, helpful, and understanding doctor. I hear she's leaving Alamo...maybe it's because of the staff. I would leave too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170987].votes_count ]]