You may also like

Rate Dr. Jessica D. GUERRERO

Dr. Jessica D. GUERRERO's Ratings

Dr. Diaz-Guerrero has poor bedside manners. I was her patient for nearly 6 months. I had an ER visit due to some complications in pregnancy. I called her office before going and told them about the symptoms I was experiencing . They never asked for my identifying information to notate my file for follow up. Only was told to go to the ER. After being discharged I called Dr. Diaz-Guerrero for a follow up appointment. I met with her the following week. I explained everything that occurred before and after being admitted to the ER and she dismissed all my symptoms as minor and the ER physician request for bedrest as unwarranted. She listened to my baby's heartbeat and made an assessment that all was fine and I was fine to return to my normal activities including work which proceeded my symptoms. She hadn't completed a sonogram or blood work, hadn't reviewed my medical records from the ER visit. She became agiated when I told her I wasn't comfortable resuming regular activities until I fully understood what was going on with my baby and I. I attempted to explain the requirements of me at work. She stated that she had a patient who had to do 1000 squats at a day at a Toyota plant and this is what is considered excessive and would warrant recommendation for changes. After this appointment I was completely confused and lost how to proceed with a physician that had no empathy or concern for her patient. I sought a second opinion and then a third to ensure I wasn't being overly sensitive about the matter. Both physicians were shocked and disappointed with Dr. Diaz-Guerrero. I'm very happy I now know the complications and that I'm high risk because not knowing how I'm affecting my health and my unborn child was agonizing. Please follow your instincts if you choose her as a physician. I had signs telling me to switch and I ignored them prior to this incident.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr Jessica Guerrero does not have a good bedside manner. I went to see her, as i was in severe pain. The pelvic exam she performed was very rough. She didn't seem to care that I was in pain. I left the office feeling very violated. The office staff was great. They seemed more caring than the Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Horrible! I would never in my life depend on this woman to monitor my unborn child's life. I started to see Dr. Diaz because i had no period. My period finally started but never stopped. Finally she saw me again and gave me medicine to get my cycle to stop and assured me that if this happens again all i have to do is call in on cycle day 7 and she would give me the medication again. When I called she told me that there is nothing she can do about it; unless i bleed through a pad in one hour then i needed to go to the ER. I went 6 very long months of constant heavy bleeding. About 3 months into the bleeding i started getting very sick. I lost about 20 pounds (i am already a thin person) and looked very sickly. FINALLY, the 6th month into my constant bleeding i went seek a 2nd opinion. I had a bleeding ovarian cyst. By this point the throbbing and pounding on my ovary was so bad that i couldn't hardly move, it felt like a fast beating heart.I had emergency surgery that day. *careless*

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

Dr. Diaz' at Alamo Women's Health has the the worst staff I have ever dealt with. Rude, snobby, NEVER EVER return phone calls,overcharged many times, unpleasant ladies. Dr Diaz is a sweet, helpful, and understanding doctor. I hear she's leaving Alamo...maybe it's because of the staff. I would leave too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][170987].votes_count ]]