You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael A. Mont

Dr. Michael A. Mont's Ratings

I went to Dr Mont after I was given a knee that never worked for 9 months, apparently that dr put it in too sizes too small. Dr Mont totally saved my knee I am walking after 6 weeks like a new woman. His staff is excellant and he cares for his patients. He is a miracle worker whom I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][700661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Appears to be an excellent surgeon but severely overbooks appointments until patients are overflowing into the hallways, and has only shown up for 3 of 6 total appointments with me. Rubin Institute and Sinai Hospital admin staff have very poor customer service skills and my experiences as an in-patient at Sinai Hospital were horrific and not addressed after written complaints to surgeon and customer service department.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][700656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][700660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

While there is a lot of positive feedback on this forum regarding this doctor, I had a horrible surgical outcome with him. He mutilated me. There are so many other EXCELLENT and HONEST surgeons in the Baltimore area, avoid this one. If I can save anyone from the horror I experienced and am still going through due to this surgeon, then my time was well spent posting this.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][700655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

There is not enough I can say about Dr. Mont. My knee issues started in 3rd grade. Both were rebuilt in my late teens and I had orthoscopic surgery to my right knee about 15yrs ago. In the last 2yrs I've had multiple cortosone shots and even the Gel shot,(for $1000.00). Dr. Mont changed my life and more so.., gave me my life back. I limped horribly for years and really had no life that I enjoyed. There is just no-way to express how Very GRATEFUL I am to Dr. Mont and his staff and the staff at Sinai hospital. I had both knees replaced,(one surgery) 9-26-2011 and 6 months later am walking daily 3-5 miles with NO ISSUES. The procedure and therapy were HARD! But on the other side life is AMAZING. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Dr. Mont and your team at the Rubin Institute. I would recommend Dr. Mont and his team to anyone who suffers daily with severe and constant pain. Do yourself a favor and let Dr. Mont into your life! Scott N. Holokai age 47.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

I don't remember my insuance company as it was back in 2006 and 2007. I had one hip resurfaced the one year and the other the next. I would highly recommend Dr. Mont. I would be in a wheelchair now if it weren't for him. He gave me back my life. Jane Pascarella

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Mont did an EXCELLENT job on my total hip replacement a few years ago. I had been in severe pain for a few years beforehand and scared of undergoing major surgery. I can't say enough good things about him and the care I received at Sinai Hospital. I recovered quickly and was able to drive, do steps, walk, shop, etc., within 3 weeks. My incision scar is short 2-3" and 99% invisible (I have to search to find it)! DOCTOR MONT WAS EASY TO TALK TO, CARING, AND MOST OF ALL HAS THE "EXPERTISE" AND EXPERIENCE TO DO THE JOB. HE IS WONDERFUL. IF I EVER HAVE TO HAVE ANY ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY AGAIN, I WILL ONLY HAVE DR MONT AND HIS TEAM DO IT. *****DR MONT GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK! For anyone contemplating this surgery, I highly recommend him. Do not hesitate... he is your best choice! And I know other patients of his who swear by him also. He is the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2011

Dr. Mont performed my hip resurfacing surgery and was tremendous. He is a very focused and incredibly busy surgeon; so if you are looking for the touchy/feel'y kind of doctor, Mont isn't likely going to be the doctor for whom you are looking. However, if you are an active, young to middle aged male like myself who has chronic arthritis of the hip, then Dr. Mont is your guy. He know's what he's doing, he walks you through the process and his staff answered all my questions. They really were great. I would highly recommend Dr. Mont for any hip resurfacing procedures out there. The procedure that he completed on my hip, a Stryker hip resurfacing, has truly given me my life back. I know can chase after my son and forget about the pain I USED to have. The uncertainty and fear associated with hip surgery is enough to drive you nuts; and no surgery is w/o potential complications and the occasional horror story; but there's not another surgeon that I would consider other than Dr. Mont.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700650].votes_count ]]