Rate Dr. Michael A. Mont

Dr. Michael A. Mont's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Mont did a wonderful job on my total hip replacement surgery. I was in severe pain. After 3 weeks of recuperation, I was doing so well. I could do so much more of everyday chores (not real strenous at first). I have not had ANY pain (in my hip, leg, or foot) after the first 3-4 weeks, and he gave me my life back! I have severe Osteoarthritis in a few other areas, but the new hip is so good. I am so happy. No other problems with my replaced hip, like I hear and read about from other post-op patients. He is the best (that I know of), and I will go to him again if I need surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2009

Dr. Mont and his staff are outstanding. I am so grateful for his skills and and the way he applied them which gave me my life back from years of pain and a cane. I can walk with out limping and no one can tell which leg was operated. Whenever I am peacefully walking, I always remember to say prayers for him and all his remarkable team he built at Sinai, The Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics. No amount of money would be too much to pay for what I have now. Never before, have I felt so cared for and treated with understanding, respect and compassion as they showed me. I had hip resurfacing January 2008. Dr. Mont has performed more than 1600 of these operations. Every doc I saw before him wanted to do a total hip replacement. The resurfacing is bone sparing and more natural range of motion. I found the best, and got the best for an old widow lady. Thank you Rubin Institute Team, Sinai Hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700644].votes_count ]]