You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael A. Mont

Dr. Michael A. Mont's Ratings

He is the best at what he does, there is no doubt that he is the expert in replacing joints and treating avascular necrosis. I have this in both of my hips and he was able to give me my life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

He did my revision hip replacement that I had it replaced over 19 years ago. My hip now feels even better than the first one, I would've love to have that one by him as well. I don't regularly write reviews but he is an amazing surgeon. I can't imagine why anybody would rate him with anything but five stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

He is without a doubt the best surgeon I could have ever asked for. He answered all of my questions during my visit in clinic and he was very supportive after surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Unacceptable extended wait period to see doctor, who is in a hurry and has intern service patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

If you are looking for a touchy feely kind of guy forget it but if you want a first class surgeon supported by a fantastic support team then DR. Michael Mont is your man . Just had my second knee replaced buy him and would go back to him without a second thought.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2731163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

I am pleased with my surgery. Never thought that I was going to be able to walk with no pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I had my hip resurfaced almost one year ago and it was a complete success. I am pain free and back to living the life I had before my arthritis kept me from doing those things. I amathletic, in my late 50s and female, so I was very afraid to go for the surgery, but so glad I did. Dr. Mont's bedside manner isn't the greatest, but he is the greatest at what he does and that's what counts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I had hip resurfacing by Dr. Mont 5 years ago. I had put it off for years to the point I was an invalid. I could not ask for a better surgeon and could not have gotten a better result. Unfortunately my other hip is failing. There is no question I will go back to Dr. Mont.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

After having multiple surgeries on my knee, I thought I was never going to walk again, thanks to Dr. Mont I am able to do everything again. Lauren Cohen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

He gave me my life back, I could'n even walk, now I am able to do everything I want.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597301].votes_count ]]