Rate Dr. Michael A. Mont

Dr. Michael A. Mont's Ratings

Avoid this guy at all costs. This so-called Doctor butchered by knee and never bother to call after the surgery. The operating room looks the a dirty kitchen in a restaurant, so my guess is that's where my knee first got contaminated. His staff is nothing but a bunch of sales people who care about nothing except punching a time card. You deserve better - trust me.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

This Dr. performed surgery on my brother, and when complications arose, he failed, TWICE, to correctly diagnose the problem. His demeanor indicates he would rather "sweep my brother under the rug" than deal with the issues and complications HE created! Since no other surgeon will touch him, my brother is at the mercy of this seemingly incompetent surgeon once again, since NO other surgeon will touch him, but it took a "second opinion" to diagnose an infection, something this doctor failed to follow through on when problems were brought to his attention. My brother has no confidence in this surgeon and is csc

Submitted June 22, 2014 | flag

HIV positive and Hepatitis C positive. Dirtiest Doctor in Baltimore. Highest infection rate on the east coast.

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

Dr Mont gave me a painless life back .I am a very active 52 male who have limped for quite some time now. One thing immediately I realized after hip resufacing surgery was I was painless. I am on week 11 and running through physical therapy.At the rate I am going I will be 100% by June. My thanks to Dr. Mont and the gracious staff at Mt Sinai. I am getting my quality of life back.

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

I was looking at right hip replacement surgery. Dr. Mont was referred by a colleague. The appointment set up was easy enough. However, when I arrived at the office,waited for 2 and half hour for a 5 minute appointment with Dr. Mont. When I finally saw him, office was closed and he spared us 5 minutes consultation. During that 5 minutes, he was on a call with another patient. So,I really got about 3 minutes of his attention. He was condescending,rude,dismissive. Did not examine my hip problem (didn't care nor have time for me). I decided to go to Anderson Clinics for second opinion and surgery with Dr. Goyal and vey happy with my decision and the results.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr Mont after I was given a knee that never worked for 9 months, apparently that dr put it in too sizes too small. Dr Mont totally saved my knee I am walking after 6 weeks like a new woman. His staff is excellant and he cares for his patients. He is a miracle worker whom I highly recommend.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

Submitted May 17, 2013 | flag

Appears to be an excellent surgeon but severely overbooks appointments until patients are overflowing into the hallways, and has only shown up for 3 of 6 total appointments with me. Rubin Institute and Sinai Hospital admin staff have very poor customer service skills and my experiences as an in-patient at Sinai Hospital were horrific and not addressed after written complaints to surgeon and customer service department.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

While there is a lot of positive feedback on this forum regarding this doctor, I had a horrible surgical outcome with him. He mutilated me. There are so many other EXCELLENT and HONEST surgeons in the Baltimore area, avoid this one. If I can save anyone from the horror I experienced and am still going through due to this surgeon, then my time was well spent posting this.

Submitted July 28, 2012 | flag