Rate Dr. Matthew E. Beuerlein

Dr. Matthew E. Beuerlein's Ratings

Dr. Beuerlein is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. I have been seeing him for over 10 years and he has performed sinus surgery on me once. He always takes plenty of time listening to you and answering questions. He is great with kids and has the best bedside manner. He remembers who you are and treats you like family. The ladies that do the scheduling can be rude and tell you it will be months before they can get you in, but when they are unfriendly he is apologetic and takes care of it. He maintains a relationship with other doctors and will work with your regular doctor in treating you. I wish there were more doctors with the knowledge, bedside manner, and kindness that he has. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr Beuerlein and his staff were so helpful and supportive when I took my 2 y/o grandson in to have his tonsils & adnoids removed, tubes placed in ears, and his frenulum clipped bcs he was 50% tongue tied. Not only did we receive fantastic information at the office but the staff also took care of us at Liberty Surgery Center where the procedures were done. Dr Beuerlein explained everything in detail and answered all questions I had. The nurses were just awesome and cared for my grandson like their own. Post surgery nurses were great to include Dr Beuerlein calling to make sure he was doing okay at home and really took the time to answer my questions and concerns. I would recommend him and his staff any day of the week! Just absolutely professional and top notch people, and I can't thank them enough! He can now hear and talk better which has helped him make great strides each week on his letters and words.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. B has done my daughter's tonsils, my son's tubes, my wife's sinuses (multiple polyps), and got me in a sleep study to treat my sleep apnea. He is absolutely the best and all my friends that have seen him love him and his staff.

Submitted March 27, 2009 | flag

The best Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor out there ... he has preformed 2 of my 3 sinus operations ( polyps )..2/23/09 most recent operation ... i have had nothing but excellent results while under his care for almost 10 years now .. i would rate him at the top of his field.. Always current on all new information and procedures .. you will be very pleased with this Doctor

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Beuerlein was recommended to me back in 2006 by a friend/co-worker. I had a deviated septum and had put having surgery off for 20 years. I felt so comfortable with his professionalism and bedside manner, that I decided to finally go through with the surgery to fix my problem. Dr. Beuerlein was FANTASTIC and the care I received at Liberty Hospital was above and beyond my expectations. Dr. Beuerlein called that night after the surgery to check on me and his office called twice within that week to follow up with me. When I needed to get in to have my tubes taken out, they got me in that same morning that I called. It was a difficult surgery, I won't miss-state that info, but Dr. Beuerlein & his office made me very comfortable. When my son needed a tonsillectomy last month, we went to see Dr. Beuerlein and my 18 year old was as comfortable as I had been. It was his first surgery and again Dr. Beuerlein, his office & Liberty Hospital were great. We highly recommend this doctor!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2009 | flag

We love Dr. Beuerlein. He is great with kids and did great with calming my daughters fears before ear tubes were placed and removed. We have not had to see him in a couple years and miss him! We drove 45 minutes one way to see him. It is worth it!! Sometimes you do have to wait a bit once you are there, but I don't mind bc he gives us his time when he sees us and we don't feel like we're being rushed through our appt so I don't mind that he spends that time with his other patients.My MIL is a surgical nurse and has worked with him before and she also highly recommends him. I would request him only. There were a couple times that they tried to schedule me with a differnt doctor in the practice and I would rather wait and see him only.

Submitted June 11, 2008 | flag

I am an adult female with Ottosclerosis both ears. Dr. Beuerlein has performed 2 surgeries and was awesome. I have recommended him to many, none of which have been displeased. He has the best bedside manor and his looks don't hurt either.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2007 | flag

I went to get an opinion from Dr. Beurlein. He was very nice but I felt he was a little too nonchalant in his analysis and I wanted to see what another ENT had to say. I just wasn't completely comfortable with Dr. Beurlein. I then received a recommendation from my son's ENT for a doctor in the same practice. The practice, however, will not allow me to see the 2nd doctor. Once you see one in the practice you are locked into that doctor. I find it puzzling that the practice would prefer I go to another practice rather than letting me see the 2nd doctor. It's my medical care and I believe I should have that choice but they don't agree.

Submitted May 30, 2007 | flag

This Dr. was VERY rude and VERY defensive when I decided to take the opinion of another Dr., who has specialized in my condition for over 30 years. He has also delayed payment being made (to a radiologist) from my insurance co. for over 7 months. This is due to his inefficiency in submitting the information the insurance co. has requested three different times. I would not recommend this Dr. and will suggest to anyone who needs to see an ENT there are plenty of them out there, please choose wisely!!!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2006 | flag

The absolute best ENT I have ever had...and I have had several. Really cares about his patients...listens very well. You will not find a better ENT for yourself or your family.

Submitted July 15, 2006 | flag