Rate Dr. Dennis A. Burachinsky

Dr. Dennis A. Burachinsky's Ratings

Dr. Burachinsky is a great doctor. He has performed succesful cosmetic surgeries as well as medical procedures and the results have always been superb. I've seen him repeatedly for routine ENT issues and he is knowledgeable, empathetic and really listens to complaints. He is a great Dr. The staff at his office is wonderful and the office manager handled a complex insurance issue and held me hand throughout the entire process. Overall Bridgewater ENT and Allergy is a great practice!

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

Very impressed with Dr.B he is very knowlegable he dont pressure u very good at explaining i def would reffer his office also has very caring staff and thats important

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

where can i start dr burachinsky or dr b,is very knowledgable . he listens to the patients and would do what he can to help. he is a wonderful addition to the somerville office. i was more than plesed after my first visit!! he s the best!!!!

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

Dennis is a good doctor. He explains everything in great detail. Answers all questions. Never rushes you. He will take all the time you need. He knows the latest tools and sharing everything he is going to do. He made it a simple decision to do the operation with him after I had been delaying for years have other doctors. After the operation he did not pull any surprises and I am very happy with the results. I am very much a chicken when it comes to doing surgery.

Submitted March 1, 2013 | flag