Rate Dr. Barry Sloan

Dr. Barry Sloan's Ratings

Dr. Sloan is the type of doctor who does not rush you in and out of your appointment like most doctors do. He will let you take as much time as you need to explain your concerns each visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Sloan to anyone who is seeking the help of a pain management doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr.Sloan is an excellent Dr.! He is very concerned for his patients well being! Takes his time and listens to you about your ailments. He then comes up with the best solution. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

I think dr.sloan is one of the best dr.s I've seen! He takes him time, doesn't try to rush u out of his office, does full examinations. Each visit I've had tests done and he tries to find a solution to help my problem. I also go to this office for physical therapy. He is a very nice person let alone dr. I am so happy I found him on the computer! He cares for his patients. He does stretches with me and cracks my back to help with my herniated discs and the arthritis in my spine! We talk about different solutions to try to fix my problem! Most drs I've seen rush u out of your office to try to get the next patient in and out. He makes sure to answer any and all questions you have! I would recommend him 100xs over to as many people that. Need either a primary dr or a pain specialists! All of his patients that I have talked to while I was in the waiting room waiting to be seen have nothing but nice things to say about him! He's a wonderful person and dr. so grateful I found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

This is a straight pill mill! It's all about billing insurance and getting money!!! Office is a disorganized mess!! Dr Sloan could careless about the welfare of his patients in fact during my time with him he has fell a sleep while I was speaking with him. This has happened more then one occasion. Make sure you file all receipts because every other month they claim you never paid from a few months back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

He is very professional and sincere doctor. He follows all guidelines to ensure your health is taken care of in the best manner possible. He is honest and gives his medical feedback to help you and your injury in the best way possible. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable and reliable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Sloan is the best physician I have been to in all my life of physicians. I have been a patient for almost 5 years and can attest the the genuine concern Dr. Sloan has for his patients. His bedside manner is fantastic, not one of those know it all docs that won't listen to your concerns or answer questions. His knowledge of back/spine/joint issues is top of the line and up to date. He has written a few books on some subjects that other physicians seem to not even acknowledge. I recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor who cares and is willing to help. I also recommend reading his books, they have been very very helpful with my personal life. Thank You Dr. Sloan for all you do, I have the utmost respect for you and your profession. Thank you for giving me my life back several years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. Sloan brought me back from the brink. I was trying to finish my degree, while coaching soccer and starting my family all at once. I would coach, then drive over an hour up to Kean University, and would not get home until after 10pm. He advised me to get MRI's done, along with nerve testing and blood work. I have degenerative arthritis in my spine and hip, along with no padding left in 3-4 of my discs. EXTREME PAIN! Physical therapy didn't work. 3 years later, I have graduated with honors, and Dr. Sloan certainly was a major factor in that happening! His staff is always kind and polite to me, especially Linda and Claudia! Thank you Champion! -Albert L.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Dr.Sloan has been treating me for a few years now and he has helped me have a much better quality of life. He is very knowledgeable in all types of medicine and if he doesn't know he will find out. Sometimes you might wait an hour or so to be seen, but it is usually because he doesn't just rush the patient out the door. He takes his time and is thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

To read the negative review(s) about Dr. Sloan, I must admit, I was taken aback! Dr. Sloan is, WITHOUT QUESTION, the BEST doctor I have EVER been under the care of, BAR NONE!! This includes dentists, general practitioners, pain management, specialists, etc. While not every doctor has a "chip on their shoulder", fact is, the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY that I have ever visited, do!! As if their actions/reception toward their patients is, "I am superior, YOU are inferior! I am a doctor, YOU are NOTHING!!" Most NEVER listen, only preach. Most have the bedside manner I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy. Dr. Sloan shows TRUE openness & willingness to LISTEN! He cares. He's genuine! He offers "suggestions" as opposed to "ultimatums". Treats patients with RESPECT & DIGNITY, not as though their GARBAGE! I suspect that the negative reviews are from SPITEFUL, EX patients. Rest assured, if you took the time to read my review, Dr. Sloan is a GOOD MAN!! And the staff are a GREAT bunch of ladies too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][700702].votes_count ]]