Rate Dr. Moe Malek

Dr. Moe Malek's Ratings

Dr. Malek did such excellent work for my wife that some people say it was like having cosmetic work done. He was very friendly and professional and we highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I have been disappointed in dentists all my life. Finally thanks to my insurance carrier I found Dr. Malek. He's always got a smile and takes his time explaining the procedures. His shots are virtually painless, and his work is amazing. And what a nice office!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2010

Staff is extremely rude and arrogant. I specifically asked that my son see Dr. Malak in regards to a front tooth which had just broken. When he came out of the session, I was told that my son had seen Dr. Bhat and he had a cleaning. I asked about the tooth, they looked at his chart and asked, "what tooth?" Then, they said that his next appointment was for fillings. When I asked why they were addressing the front tooth, the secretary, Sandra said that we are following their plan and would give me no further information. Another secretary stepped up and condescended to tell me the prices of the bridge I was asking about for my son, while Sandra rolled her eyes at her. As a consumer, I do not understand that a dentist (or the secretaries) can dictate a plan when one asks for a specific service, which they ignore. My son taken advantage of by secretaries knowing that he did not understand them. We will go to another dentist, who respects patients as persons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2007

Very good dental practice. Recommend it highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967765].votes_count ]]